What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ??? 4

Tiger Ted

Bench
I read the other day that he was banned or was going to be banned from representing players by the NRL for his role in the Storm salary rorting.

I'd be inclined to simply not deal with the guy. He and the players have done the right thing to get his players as much money as possible but they are playing a fine line. They have really made us look really bad. Tedesco complaining about how we like is ripe as he is one of the main reasons we look bad.

If they go we may be significantly better off in the long run. Some gun player will come through the ranks at some point.
f**king bunch of imbeciles would need to ask the swindler Isaac or the fraud wehbe what to wear b4 they left home each morning !

I believe we should withdraw both the bogan & the simpleton fullbacks contract offers !

Nobody should begrudge players taking a better offer, however they way this has panned out with players (managers) dragging the club into media speculation around coaches, board etc is absolutely abhorrent.

If they have those issues discuss those with the club. Make a decision and move on.

There are obviously issues at the Tigers but these wanker player managers can go and get well and truely

Tiger Ted

Bench
What's even more laughable is the chooks finished 15th last year and honestly look in disarray already this year. "Successful team" my ass

Loved watching them getting belted last night.
It was a real joy.Im just looking forward to the day when we r no longer the bondi scums lackey !

Fangs

Coach
Err...

I had a listen to the comments made by Tedesco on the radio earlier this week. Not the kind of thing you hear from a player keen to re-sign.

He would have to be 100 to 1 to stay at the Tigers now.

If he leaves then that is probably the biggest contract f**k up of 2017. Maybe the decade.

Fangs

Coach
What's even more laughable is the chooks finished 15th last year and honestly look in disarray already this year. "Successful team" my ass

True true. I like seeing them lose too.

But lets be honest. They are one of the most successful clubs of the 21st century. 3 minor premierships in a row speaks is enough evidence of that.

And when they come second last, you can back them to bounce back.

Clifferd

Coach
I
Err...

I had a listen to the comments made by Tedesco on the radio earlier this week. Not the kind of thing you hear from a player keen to re-sign.

He would have to be 100 to 1 to stay at the Tigers now.

If he leaves then that is probably the biggest contract f**k up of 2017. Maybe the decade.

Yeah we're kinda used to it now. Just waiting for the official announcement

Clifferd

Coach
True true. I like seeing them lose too.

But lets be honest. They are one of the most successful clubs of the 21st century. 3 minor premierships in a row speaks is enough evidence of that.

And when they come second last, you can back them to bounce back.

Yeh no denying they are a great club with tons of on field success, BUT we have been on the verge of the 8 quite a few times these 4 jokers have been on the paddock

Last year we were looking certainties to make the 8 until the Farah drama unfolds. Miss out by 1 game

2015 was our only genuine shit year without much drama happening

2014 we were sitting nicely in top 6 at about round 20. Potter drama breaks out and we finish outside the 8

They can't say we haven't had our chances

Shredder

Juniors
And its our senior "big" players that should have tipped it over for us.

I mean honestly if you play in 1, 6 or 7 and your complaining about a lack of success, whos fault is it?

Fangs

Coach
Might just be using it all to drive up their market value.

Unless the board room are at training calling the shots then you can't pass the buck. Not when you are a member of the spine or club captain.

Clifferd

Coach
Yep no doubt. They are finger puppets behind their dickhead manager Isaac mosss

Teddy is the only one worth the money offered imo. It's laughable Moses was nearly going to the get the same amount

Ron's_Mate

Bench

32-8 similar to some of our recent performances.

A few short weeks ago one of the guys mentioned as a possible coach was Todd Payten.

It was mentioned that he had success with these guys when he coached them in the NYC (I must admit I thought yeah, he'd be good). So if Payten was interviewed would Moses have spoken to Parra, Woods the Bulldogs or Teddy called Mini? Or yet again was it Isaac Moses using his clients names to push his own agenda?

Memo to Woods, Brooks, Tedesco, Moses, Payten and any other player, coach etc. get new managers and your own reputations will be enhanced.

Front-Rower

First Grade
If these guys do leave they will be in for a culture shock. A period of poor performance won't be dealt with a pat on the back and better luck next time, it will be back to park football and/or look for a new club.

gordynz

Juniors
The longer this goes on the more Im getting used to the idea of Teddy leaving. Not fussed on Moses and Woods anymore and if we can get a player swap with Parra and maybe sign someone like Widdop or Foran next year, I'd be happy.