What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ??? 4

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We should offer to help out the Dogs.

They get Woods for a million and we'll take Jackson and Graham.

We could help out the Roosters too.

They get Teddy and we'll take Mitchell, Matterson and Guerra.

Clifferd

Coach
Honestly that would turn a pretty shit situation into a kinda decent one.

Look at the roosters roster, there's no way they can keep every one of those players + make a big play for Teddy without losing 3-4 players

Similar boat to the Dogs offering Woods nearly a mil

Shredder

Juniors
Just saw talk that the Chooks offer to Teddy is $6mln over 5 years.
Wow - highest paid player in the game?

Its a funny time I guess prices have been pushed by several clubs having cap space, several good players coming off contract and an increase in the salary cap. Its supply and demand. Simply put, hes the best fullback off contract this year.

You would think if the Roosters are going to get him they will have to shed at least three players.

And on the Dogs and Woodsy - Clemmer is the one guaranteed to stay if Woods goes there, as they are mates. I reckon Clemmer is the main reason hes looking at them as an option. Graham would go all right in our colours though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its the only way to make this good. 2 for 1 deals etc.

Helps improve our depth at the same time.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Woods isn't going to another club if he won't start in the front row. Dogs will have to shed either Graham or Tolman.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Good idea but never seems to happen...

Graham and some of the other players you mention will be moved on elsewhere to free up the space for Woods and Tedesco....

The cap space for the Roosters and Dogs gets cleared and we remain at the bottom of the pile... Our rivals want to keep the Tigers as always struggling so they can do the same thing again in a few years time when we unearth a few more talented juniors that they can poach...

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Woods and Teddy have been acting like total muppets of late. It will be disappointing should they leave, but no point having blokes who don't want to be here hanging around.

Clifferd

Coach
There was an article that came out a couple months ago pinpointing a player manager intentionally trying to destroy a club. At the time everyone thought it was ayoub but now I'm not so sure...

Honestly the f**king dog out of all of this is that greedy prick Isaac Moses. He has tarnished our reputation by overvaluing these 4 players to the max and main reason this club is held to ransom. Absolute shit stain of a bloke

Good luck to whatever clubs have to deal with this absolute oxygen thief next. Tigers management should be calling for his head

Vic Mackey

Referee
Just saw talk that the Chooks offer to Teddy is $6mln over 5 years.
Wow - highest paid player in the game?

Its a funny time I guess prices have been pushed by several clubs having cap space, several good players coming off contract and an increase in the salary cap. Its supply and demand. Simply put, hes the best fullback off contract this year.

You would think if the Roosters are going to get him they will have to shed at least three players.

And on the Dogs and Woodsy - Clemmer is the one guaranteed to stay if Woods goes there, as they are mates. I reckon Clemmer is the main reason hes looking at them as an option. Graham would go all right in our colours though.

The Andrew Webster article on Teddy and the chooks seems by far the most realistic one. He says the roosters haven't yet tabled an offer as Politis still refuses to deal with Isaac Moses but Robinson is trying to talk him round. It's believed they can offer just shy of $800kpa, whereas ours will be between $1-1.1milpa.

As much as Teddy might want to improve etc that will be nearly $1mil over 3 years.

Woods isn't going to another club if he won't start in the front row. Dogs will have to shed either Graham or Tolman.

My mail is woods to the dogs is nearly done mate. My guess is they'll need to release players but I believe an announcement is close.

Mader45

Juniors
I can't figure this club out.... Its like watching a bad teenage horror movie.

Tim Sheens is the curse
f**k him off
Benji is the curse.
f**k him off
Potter is the curse.
f**k him off.
Farah is the curse.
f**k him off
Taylor is the curse.
f**k him off.
Brooks turn is no doubt next....

Meanwhile theres a bunch of pricks sitting up in a boardroom cackling like hyenas saying they'll take care of it.

Tiger05

First Grade
Woods and Teddy have been acting like total muppets of late. It will be disappointing should they leave, but no point having blokes who don't want to be here hanging around.

It's not that bad if we lose them. I don't care that much based on how they've been acting. They are good players but you need to get good value out of them. We haven't made the finals when they've been here so they aren't that good.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Good idea but never seems to happen...

Graham and some of the other players you mention will be moved on elsewhere to free up the space for Woods and Tedesco....

The cap space for the Roosters and Dogs gets cleared and we remain at the bottom of the pile... Our rivals want to keep the Tigers as always struggling so they can do the same thing again in a few years time when we unearth a few more talented juniors that they can poach...
Don't worry as we've finally got a guy who knows what he's doing @ the helm.Ivan ticks all the boxes that r required from a top level coach in order to make this train wreck functional again.

He's not wasting a moment in his endeavour to regenerate this team & has the experience & nous to resuscitate this corpse -like team !

I'm especially looking forward to when Ivan gets 1 back on the narcissist Gould which he will when he poaches some guns from Penrith & when he trumps the lifeless griffin in the coaching caper over the next few yrs !

Tiger05

First Grade
There was an article that came out a couple months ago pinpointing a player manager intentionally trying to destroy a club. At the time everyone thought it was ayoub but now I'm not so sure...

Honestly the f**king dog out of all of this is that greedy prick Isaac Moses. He has tarnished our reputation by overvaluing these 4 players to the max and main reason this club is held to ransom. Absolute shit stain of a bloke

Good luck to whatever clubs have to deal with this absolute oxygen thief next. Tigers management should be calling for his head

I read the other day that he was banned or was going to be banned from representing players by the NRL for his role in the Storm salary rorting.

I'd be inclined to simply not deal with the guy. He and the players have done the right thing to get his players as much money as possible but they are playing a fine line. They have really made us look really bad. Tedesco complaining about how we like is ripe as he is one of the main reasons we look bad.

If they go we may be significantly better off in the long run. Some gun player will come through the ranks at some point.

Shredder

Juniors
We should let him go because the chooks, a more successful and certainly better run team than ours sees him at that value?

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Woods asking for $800K+ is insane for a player of his calibre. If he can get it elsewhere, fine, but just get it done with. He is supposedly the captain and is showing great disrespect to the club.

Latest posts