What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

Valheru

Coach
Well that win was a bit more convincing than the previous week.

Our fate will be decide next week against Dallas. Win and we are a 50/50 chance to win division, lose and we are 2 games back with 3 to play. If we win, we are a chance of wildcard if Dallas still do win division, don't think we get wildcard if we lose.

Valheru

Coach
Wentz apparently has a cracked vertebra that will heal properly and fully if given time to rest. They are currently deciding whether him continue to play will make it worse or not.

Are they serious?

The season s over, just put him on ice and be done with it.

nick87

Coach
Haha yeah i dont understand why they'd bother trotting him out
Let Foles have a crack, see if he can play his way into getting us a nice comp pick, make damn sure Wentz is ready and fully healthy to go for TC next year

Haffa

FOLES.

Missed all the mess last week. Back from Tassie this morning and got to watch us school Kirk Cousins dressed like Ryan Gosling at home.

Valheru

Coach
Pederson just calls the game completely different for foles. He spreads the field by targeting all the weapons early in the game. This inevitably gives foles time later in the game.

In contrast he seems to have wentz target ertz half the time and just relies on him to use his feet to beat the rush. He needs to call the game for wentz in a similar matter and rely on his legs when necessary.

nick87

Coach
Haha Goff FOH right there

I get that Donald is an exceptional player and an all timer because of his pass rush ability but it infuriates me that Cox isn’t given more credit
He’s a dominant front line player

Valheru

Coach
Yeah they nearly choked like they did against panthers and titans.

We really need chicago to win this morning so they have something to play for next week.

nick87

Coach
Boy there was so zebra bullshit in that game though
Glad to get out of it with a win.

I dont think the Bears are gonna help us out :(

Valheru

Coach
I dont think the Bears are gonna help us out :(

If they win today they will at least play their starters next week because they have a chance to get a bye given they own tiebreaker over rams.

They may not beat vikings anyways but at least they will try.

Haffa

Cox showcasing his skills vs Mack. Will fire up the big man like the Rams and Donald game.

nick87

Coach
Gonna be a very tough game
I think if we can keep Foles clean we can win. I trust our line to win up front on that side of the ball and the corners have settled a little bit at least

Latest posts