What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ayshford appreciation thread.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Please don't drop him for next week, I'd love to be the benefactor of the shit he dished up for us for years. I wonder what Chris Lawrence is paying for a hat trick?

Card Shark

Immortal
And when Hayne worked a play thru him down the left in the first half ...... Gayshford chase for 50 metres before throwing himself like a ragdoll at thin air.

Strange player.

Indeed.

We were all over them at that time 12-4. 10 mins later we are down 22-12.

Not good enough.

I normally like to let players play their old clubs as it brings out the best in them. However, he would fail & shy against his old team.

Bring back Pom!

Card Shark

Immortal
Penani to 5/8th and Lewis to the Centres....

We need to stop playing players out of position, especially ones that are short on game time & confidence.

Johno Wright is a better centre than winger.

He's not much chop but he's a lot better as a centre than Ayshford.

stevie013

Juniors
ayshford is my hero and when i grow up i want to just like him. :roll:

takes alot of skill to make a line break and a try assist to the opposition all in the one movement

:roll::crazy:

chewsta

First Grade
It was a great line break that he made. Good angled run plus a fantastic pass from Toops. Apparently nobody was as surprised as Assford was in the end.

Marchad

Juniors
I am sure if we passed a hat around we could raise enough money for him to have a little accident or we could even raise enough so he could swim with the fishes.

SadShark

Bench
Anyone that bends down to pat a puppy dog that wandered onto the field, whilst your opponent strolls past to score is awright in my book.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
only Cronulla would sign the worst centre in the NRL. well done my sharkies.

U know what really pisses me off ima?

The club was riding shot gun watching Kirisome Auva'a when he was playing in our nsw cup team last year. He was a solid player all year in the centres and it was a known fact that centre was(and still is) a position we need to strengthen up.

Now I'm not sure how the communication gets passed on from Herman to Flanno but surely to bloody god we had the chance to tap the kid on the shoulder and ask him about this season? Instead the bunnies jump on him and he is looking comfortable in firsts.

Although he wasn't proven we decided to go to a player that was proven(or should I say nrl experienced). Once again we took the safe option and paid more than we would have for a guy that wasn't proven and a looking like once again a bunch of amateurs

Latest posts