What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ayshford appreciation thread.

I'm not here to gloat but gee I was happy to see the back of him from the WT, your actually unlucky this week that Keith Lulia has been dropped from the WT team, believe it or not he makes Ayshford look like ET.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sometimes coaches should go into the forum of opponents who players they are eyeing off & see what their fans think of him.

Might've saved us with Ayshford.

Since 73

First Grade
...we decided to go to a player that was proven(or should I say nrl experienced). Once again we took the safe option and paid more than we would have for a guy that wasn't proven
This WILL NOT change for the next 3 years.

It is the Sticky style of coaching and flanno served him for 3 years and is a clone.

Sticky only buys old dogs as he has f**k all idea how to teach a young one not to piss on the carpet.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I got a mate who says shit like that all the time. He's the funniest merkin you will ever meet so he kinda gets away with it. He takes it further though and says things like "spinal injury" "he should be shot infront of his family" .. Stuff like that... awkward when your in a crowd when he's saying it but everyone just ends up laughing.