What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys Mafia

Bazal

Post Whore
Vote Slackboy

Let's at least get some discussion happening? PP and Slackboy are the blocks yeah?

PP seems to be positioned as Starlight based on the write up and no one's really refuted that, so process of elimination. But I'm far from sure here so let's get some talk going before we waste a day phase

Good idea. I've never seen the show so I've got no clue. I had a suspicion on Slackboy that SLR's vote on him as we were going to vote him out was a sign that SLR was trying to cover for Slackboy, but then he voted for me as well randomly so, I think maybe it's just random votes.

Didn't Slackboy say something about Mis being town and we know that now to be 100%. Does that have any significance?

Slackboy72

Coach
Vote Slackboy

Let's at least get some discussion happening? PP and Slackboy are the blocks yeah?

PP seems to be positioned as Starlight based on the write up and no one's really refuted that, so process of elimination. But I'm far from sure here so let's get some talk going before we waste a day phase
Read my posts again. Even PP indicated he wasn't. You can put 2 and 2 together after that.

Slackboy72

Coach
Good idea. I've never seen the show so I've got no clue. I had a suspicion on Slackboy that SLR's vote on him as we were going to vote him out was a sign that SLR was trying to cover for Slackboy, but then he voted for me as well randomly so, I think maybe it's just random votes.

Didn't Slackboy say something about Mis being town and we know that now to be 100%. Does that have any significance?
All I indicated is that Mis wasn't the Kill power which we now know was SLR.

f**k it, nothing is really happening. I don't know who to believe and we only have an hour left of which I need to work. All I have to go on is that Bazal was the only one that didn't vote for SLR.

Vote: Bazal

Bazal

Post Whore
Hahaha I forgot how dumb LU towns are.

Check out me suggesting SLR before the vote even happened...we had two roleblock claims when it's almost definite that town would only have one.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Change vote Slack Boy

Don't buy that reason, surely you'd take the calculated risk of saving a townie. 2 RBs is fishy as well

Bazal

Post Whore
PWA - is human as far as I know. I assume that means town?
SH - Mafia would know I'm not theirs even if town don't, so no reason to hop off if mafia. Feels town
SLR - Donly McDon

Srackboi - RB, unsure
PP - RB, a little sus but has come across more town and the write up thing hasn't been claimed by anyone else

Me - Not confirmed, but why would there be two town RBs in a ten man game?

It's one of the blockers, surely. We just need to discuss who

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Some decent discourse going on so ill extend the day phase until noon China time. If no lynch by then itll go to night

Slackboy72

Coach
Hahaha I forgot how dumb LU towns are.

Check out me suggesting SLR before the vote even happened...we had two roleblock claims when it's almost definite that town would only have one.
This is my concern. What is PP's power? Why would we ever have two unless they were alternating?

Is it not smart to think of how Hogg would put this game together? in an assumed 2 man mafia team, one of the team was a first time player. Would they put in someone inexperienced in the other position? Or someone to help SLR out? That would count out myself and SH (going from what he has said).

That leaves three. Bazal, Slackboy and PP. If we are trying to narrow down the person that falsely claimed the roleblock that narrows it down to Slackboy and PP. Slackboy seems more town to me. But I've been wrong before.

Bazal

Post Whore
Is it not smart to think of how Hogg would put this game together? in an assumed 2 man mafia team, one of the team was a first time player. Would they put in someone inexperienced in the other position? Or someone to help SLR out? That would count out myself and SH (going from what he has said).

That leaves three. Bazal, Slackboy and PP. If we are trying to narrow down the person that falsely claimed the roleblock that narrows it down to Slackboy and PP. Slackboy seems more town to me. But I've been wrong before.

In theory it's random so I'm not sure that factors in.

But I can't see a way town has two roleblocks in a ten player game. I could absolutely be wrong, it just feels like too many for a small game.

FTR I don't think the roleblock claim is false. I think one is the mafia blocker

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 4
Back and forth the conversation went until eventually the sun began to set. Eventually no decision was made and the 7 would have a chance to strike again.

It is night