What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Woo hoo David Fifita back just in time to maybe get them over the line in a game or two and show them what they'll be missing next year !!! haha!

Quigs

Immortal
The Creepin Jesus (Bennett) has been sin binned for 14 days. Apparently he breached the Apollo Mission Control Directions and went out to a Restaurant with the new missus.

The Stinking Stains Vaughan has copped a breach too.

Its Breaking News right now.

The Creepin Jesus (Bennett) has been sin binned for 14 days. Apparently he breached the Apollo Mission Control Directions and went out to a Restaurant with the new missus.

The Stinking Stains Vaughan has copped a breach too.

Its Breaking News right now.

Eat a you know what Wayne

Quigs

Immortal
That try by Nichols would have to be the worst defensive effort I have seen by a 1st grade side.

It wasn't even from a quick tap. The Donkeys are worse than poo.

But I tell youse what. I laughed and I laughed.

bluefox68

Staff member
That try by Nichols would have to be the worst defensive effort I have seen by a 1st grade side.

It wasn't even from a quick tap. The Donkeys are worse than poo.

But I tell youse what. I laughed and I laughed.
The commentators simply could not believe it!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Poor channel nine, every week when broncos are on free to air they should just play Police Academy movies - not sure what is funnier.

Croft is so shyte it’s not funny no wonder he cries after games knowing his NRL career will be short and sweet.

Another horrible performance from Pangai.

Very soft goal line defence in particular last night.

He is massively overrated.

Version IV

Juniors
Lets say what was happening at Broncos was happening to us, the media would have us kicked out of comp and being called a disgrace to the NRL, not a mention of this about Broncs, nor do we here of any sponsors jumping ship

President Trump

Juniors
Did none of these Broncos players have to tackle when they were playing juniors? They are so soft it's unbelievable.

How did Croft go from being talked up as a talented new thing to such an irrelevance?