What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Frenzy.

Immortal
No longer poo. They are disintegrating. Can't win games, leaders spitting dummies, coaches in the pub, head coach having breakdown, players in tattoo parlours...

They have given up.

They are no longer poo. The poo has lost all form.

They are now a stinking bedpan full of diarrhoea.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Lets say what was happening at Broncos was happening to us, the media would have us kicked out of comp and being called a disgrace to the NRL, not a mention of this about Broncs, nor do we here of any sponsors jumping ship

Get real. Get Foxtel. They are bagged out and lambasted daily on there.

It's making Vonnie dry up

Quigs

Immortal
dariarse-2020-1.jpg

Version IV

Juniors
They could lose rest of games for season and get spoon if that happens, then for the other 14 clubs fans who didnt win the comp this will be a great year

chewsta

First Grade
Interrsting message on social media about the donks, the girl, the players and the coach floating around at the moment.

Quigs

Immortal
Was the chics name Poor-lean and did she have red hair.

Narhhhh that would just be to much a wish on my part.

Chimp

Bench
What’s this story that’s doing the rounds - something about an ex of Staggs being physically involved with Seibold and TPJ....

Maybe that’s why he’s suddenly got an urgent family issue to sort....

Frenzy.

Immortal
What’s this story that’s doing the rounds - something about an ex of Staggs being physically involved with Seibold and TPJ....

Maybe that’s why he’s suddenly got an urgent family issue to sort....

Thats her in the pic Chimp. Wasn't his girlfriend. Was an instagram hookup. ONS. But she turned out to be a stalker.

The video was funny. She calls him Daddy

Card Shark

Immortal
coaches in the pub, head coach having breakdown, players in tattoo parlours...

They have given up.

They are no longer poo. The poo has lost all form.

What did Seibold do, he’s got a 2 week hiatus too they just said on 100% footy.?

snout

First Grade
Will have a bit of coin on the broncs this weekend.
This is where they show its seibold - not them.
They hate the guy and wont play for him so the mood at training this week will be huge. Send a message whos responsible for their shit year.

Wouldnt be surprised if seibold has coached his last game at broncs.

Wouldnt be surprised if the next fortnite is a win or even marked improvement the board says dont bother returning.

Wouldn't be surprised if the 'family drama' isnt that bad and it was agreed aftrr the bunnies loss just take a break.

Haha! How much further do the Bonks have to fall before we can start to pity them ??? Can they fall any further ? Just send them to Perth! Out of site out of mind . Titans are the best team in Qld now! Forget the Boncs . Titans are the team to beat!

Quigs

Immortal
I will never forget the Donkeys. I will never forget the semi final flogging of 2019.

And as for the Donkeys 2020, I just love it. It is like having a 'safe' corporate box right on the sideline of Chernobyl and watching the meltdown. It is out of control.

Even if they appointed Chuck Norris as the coach I still don't think he could save them.

I do hope that Dariarse has a change of mind and decides to play on in 2021,

Latest posts