What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burrow

God-King Dean

Immortal
I wish every club has supporters like you do, the games would be so much better. If the game was based on crowd peformances you would have won 100-0. Dragons fans were piss weak last night. Well done :clap:

2 questions though

1. What's with the bells? (Roy bell perhaps?)

2. Who was the dickhead who was holding up the banner "You're merged, We're real". Very unsportsmen like IMO

CASSIE

Juniors
Bells were being handed out last night,they are the replicas of the bell used in our games in the begining....it was a nice bonus on the night.... :)

CASSIE

Juniors
Question 2.....I thought was a clever play on words,i
bet if the shoe was on the other foot,Dragons would have done the same.....

PB

Bench
I went as a neutral supporter last night and sat down near the burrow.

I had a blast and really enjoyed the energy your corwd gave and the positive way it was directed at the game.

Good luck to all of you.

As for the game. good to see souths play with better ball control and stronger defence. Bring in Young for walker and i think there will be a good fight for the number 6 role between Sutton and Taylor. Your right side defence needs a little more work (they were constantly out numbered) and Williams probably kicked a bit too much for my liking. But as he develops confidence in his backline, i think you will see him give it more air....

But well done and with a bit of luck we will have a new wooden spooner this year (hopefully not the Eels though... ;-) )

Southernsaint

Staff member
I couldn't hear the Burrow from the Scoreboard end last night...

The weather didn't help...

Booyah

Bench
I was right next to the burrow too. The Souths fans were very vocal in stark contrast to the Saints fans whom we barely heard a peep from.

It was very pleasing to see 20,000+ out there despite the atrocious weather.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I was right next to the burrow too. The Souths fans were very vocal in stark contrast to the Saints fans whom we barely heard a peep from.

Where you to the left or right to The Burrown. I was left

Booyah

Bench
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Well, I wasnt "right next to the burrow" and I didn't hear them once.

Funny that.

Take the cotton buds out of your ears next time then you git. How could you not hear them, they were screaming the whole bloody night.

Where you to the left or right to The Burrown. I was left
To the left. Bay 39.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Booyah said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Well, I wasnt "right next to the burrow" and I didn't hear them once.

Funny that.

Take the cotton buds out of your ears next time then you git. How could you not hear them, they were screaming the whole bloody night.

I was under the scoreboard. I couldn't hear them...

ash the bash

Juniors
Was in Bay 39 in the middle and it was a great atmosphere.. It was a pity about the weather thou without rain i think the crowd could have been around 25-28k.. I thought the dragon army was going to be under the score board :roll:
PS: the burrow were great

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOL, like we're going to sit in the rain for 3 hours in order to "prove a point" to a bunch of toothless rejects from Redfern...

I was in the standing area under the scoreboard. Top location...

Clevo

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
LOL, like we're going to sit in the rain for 3 hours in order to "prove a point" to a bunch of toothless rejects from Redfern...

Well the point would have been "I'll do anything to support my team"

I guess you watched the game on Fox....

Dunno what you meant by "we're" that denots some sort of organisation and a patronage of more than two but at the moment the Dragon Army couldn;t organise a piss up in a brewery. And, before you call someone toothless, I suggest next time you bring a raincoat and call your friends over.... hate to think what you are going to do when the weather actually gets cold.

I guess it's hard to find anyone to be fanatical about a Murdoch financed merged entity. I'd rather be toothless than bend over and say *&@$ me

:)

Grantwhy

Juniors
Who was the dickhead who was holding up the banner "You're merged, We're real". Very unsportsmen like IMO

I hate to break this to you Immortal, but the Dragons are a merged team ;-).

Southernsaint

Staff member
Grantwhy said:
Who was the dickhead who was holding up the banner "You're merged, We're real". Very unsportsmen like IMO

I hate to break this to you Immortal, but the Dragons are a merged team ;-).

And your team is Super League Scum, but I don't hold it against you...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Clevo said:
Southernsaint said:

Well the point would have been "I'll do anything to support my team"

I guess you watched the game on Fox....

Dunno what you meant by "we're" that denots some sort of organisation and a patronage of more than two but at the moment the Dragon Army couldn;t organise a piss up in a brewery. And, before you call someone toothless, I suggest next time you bring a raincoat and call your friends over.... hate to think what you are going to do when the weather actually gets cold.

I guess it's hard to find anyone to be fanatical about a Murdoch financed merged entity. I'd rather be toothless than bend over and say *&@$ me

:)

Meh, what part of "I was in the standing area under the scoreboard" didn't you understand??

How are the Burrow barcodes going, member #101021??