What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burrow

MattJ

Juniors
Not really, its just gotten very tiresome reading post after post by him talking about something he has no idea about and stating he has sources and proof but not producing any. If your gonna make accusations, either back them up or withdraw them and stop wasting everyones time.

Well Matt people where saying I had no idea when the figure was $0. Now it's $1000.

I've heard $2000 and I'd like to see what either Clevo or BB has to say.

I think it's important that this is gotten on top of, lest The Burrow Ltd goes down the Enron road...

Seano

Juniors
Daithi O'Conaill said:
I think it's important that this is gotten on top of, lest The Burrow Ltd goes down the Enron road...

lolol :lol: :lol:

Im a member of the Burrow, and event though I havent looked really closely through the financial report sent out to members I do seem to remember seeing a "donation" or whatever of $1000 in the report from the club.

Big deal - the club gave them $1000 to make banners or flags or whatever else they choose to spend the money on to make the Burrow bigger, brighter, louder. Whatever.

Good to see some Souths fans a sense of humour, Seano.
wink.gif

MattJ

Juniors
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Well Matt people where saying I had no idea when the figure was $0. Now it's $1000.

Thats not true Daithi, It has been put too you clearly and repeatedly that it was $1000 and you have stated that it was thousands of dollars and that you had proof and a reliable source.
Once again, reveal your proof or withdraw your accusation.
I do have a sense of humour, but as a burrow member i ask you to either admit you were wrong in your claims, or show some evidence of what you have stated.

JL Bunny

Juniors
Daithi O'Conaill said:

Did someone drop you on ur head as a baby? Or are you just thick? Arghhhh! lol

http://rabbitohs.nospam2224.com/index.cgi?board=politics&action=display&num=1107725217 GO THERE!

I didn't say that we were given nothing, never denied help from Souths. You are like one of those kids in the shops after school nagging their mother for a kinda surprise! :) :shock: :) Driving us crazy lol.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I can't believe that being paid to be a Souths supporter is such a sore point with you guys ;-)

ozzie

Bench
Duff said:
Hey Steve get back to wests ya bum :p

You'll never reach the echelons of rooster hating that myself and many other Souths fans reserve only for the filth from Bondi, but you guys will always have a special place in our hearts of rivalry 8) .

shame you have to buy our reserve grade side though

ozzie

Bench
Duff said:
Getting funding from my club isn't embarassing for me and no i won't "up it" as that is exactly what the club have given us. As a Pty Ltd we have to keep on file all incoming and outgoing money that comes through The Burrows hand which coincidentally is open for public view. Send an email to the right person and they will give you a copy of it if you like.

And sorry, after speaking to Adrian i am aware that you are not him. I think i may have met you in the city watching an Old Firm match according to Adrian.

I am not to sure where you got your information from but next time try and verify it before coming on any forums and posting misleading and incorrect propaganda.

Anyway, your small group of singers is much smaller than ours and unlike your group we are growing. Once again, have fun.

May i put it to everyone though, what would you prefer, your club showing their appreciation for a group of supporters in the vicinity of $1000 or your club all but paying supporters to keep quiet while they merged your team???

Over to everyone i guess.............

from an interested reader - the only reason the burrow is growing is because you guys have to start sitting together otherwise we wouln't notice people from Souths at a game - what was your crowd average last year and the year before??

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............... you saints people are boring. Whoopdy f**kin do if the club gave us 5k? We are the future of rugby league standing and singing and we create atmosphere like no other. Yeh it's arrogant but who cares.....

sydraider

First Grade
Just want to congratulate you guys fron the burrow for an awesome atmosphere saturday night, your songs and cheering were relentless i loved it. I took my g/f to the game as she is a bunnies supporter, we had a great time just sitting shy of the burrow. Was a pity you guys didnt get the result, still my better half and I had a great time and thank you, I will look forward to sitting near you guys again in the future (If I dont have any Raiders commitments ;-) lol ).
Good Stuff on behalf of all the Bunnies supporters there, wish you guys had of won cos the feeling at half time was awesome :D

MattJ

Juniors
sydraider said:
Just want to congratulate you guys fron the burrow for an awesome atmosphere saturday night, your songs and cheering were relentless i loved it. I took my g/f to the game as she is a bunnies supporter, we had a great time just sitting shy of the burrow. Was a pity you guys didnt get the result, still my better half and I had a great time and thank you, I will look forward to sitting near you guys again in the future (If I dont have any Raiders commitments ;-) lol ).
Good Stuff on behalf of all the Bunnies supporters there, wish you guys had of won cos the feeling at half time was awesome :D
Glad to hear you and your gf enjoyed yourselves syd, was an awesome night bar the result, but still, felt great to be back at the footy. Next time you guys decide to sit just shy of the burrow, why not come stand sing and join in the fun with us? The more the merrier, we're always looking for some extra voices in the burrow.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
How good was seeing the whole of Bay 38 standing up, clapping and singing "STAND UP IF YOU HATE ROOSTERS".

Gave me goosebumps, absolutely bloody awsome!

jed

First Grade
ozzie said:
Duff said:
Hey Steve get back to wests ya bum :p

You'll never reach the echelons of rooster hating that myself and many other Souths fans reserve only for the filth from Bondi, but you guys will always have a special place in our hearts of rivalry 8) .

shame you have to buy our reserve grade side though

*cough* buying players? your beloved roosters are hardly innocent there, are they? ;-)

Bunny Boy said:
How good was seeing the whole of Bay 38 standing up, clapping and singing "STAND UP IF YOU HATE ROOSTERS".

Last year at the Raiders vs Roosters semi, the SGB & Raiders Army outcheered the overwhelming numbers of Roosters fans at the ground. Any collective that can make more noise than the roosters supporters is alright in my book.

Syd, glad to see you had a great time, you'll have to let us know after Saturday night how we rate compared to The Burrow.

Zetland Zoo

Juniors
theyweartheredandgreen said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............... you saints people are boring. Whoopdy f**kin do if the club gave us 5k? We are the future of rugby league standing and singing and we create atmosphere like no other. Yeh it's arrogant but who cares.....

LOL hey Steve you arrogant prick why aren't you out trolling the other team's forums? Have you got a life or something?
Nice to see some comments from other supporters that they enjoyed the burrow experience. Maybe we should turn it into a theme park and then we could fund the club a bit.