What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Canterbury Bulldogs

Now they are on equal points with us, all i've been hearing is how good Canterbury are, and how they should be 4 point clear of us...

I hate Canterbury and their club culture, they make their club out to be a family bred club when all they do is poach juniors fromt the dragons and other good breeding grounds.

They dont deserve to be there on GF day, imagine the headlines if they make it...

I hate them so much...

I know if the mighty Dragons played them on our day we would be the superior side.

f**k THE BULLDOGS!

GO THE SAINTS!

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I don't really hate them but just the majority of their coca-cola bottle throwing, racist fans and how they will act if they make the GF or if us "stains" choke. Lol if they choke! I dk but whenever we play them it seems to be that:
-the army is quiet, due to the fact that....
-we, the fans, and also the players sh*t ourselves, I don't know what is so damn frightening about a group of 16 year old boys from Bankstown who talk like "hectic cuz" "ohmagodule" and who wear Nike, have f**ked up mullets and gelled hair and who listen to Lil Wayne on their phones.

Furthermore, If we do play them in the finals or GF, I will do the toy weapons and milk stunt. Just for fun. I might even have a sign= "Jamie Soward is a legend" and I'd assume they'd have an anti-soward sign, I would then ask if we could swap.:lol:

dragonszero9

Juniors
i agree so much, watching the dogs last night reminded me so much of the melbourne storm how they slow down the ruck and play.

then theres the fans lol dont get me started on them

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
bulldogs.png

dragonszero9

Juniors
Yea i agree let them have the spot light on them before the finals :)

anyone see there fullback on the footy show? luke someone? was death riding us and calling us chokers aswell

jpaciocco91

Juniors
the skinny f**k patts should gain some weight. and mike ennis said there was "a cultural incompatability in st merge...the saints and steelers players clash...thats why they choke" or some sh*t like that

Joker's Wild

Coach
the skinny f**k patts should gain some weight. and mike ennis said there was "a cultural incompatability in st merge...the saints and steelers players clash...thats why they choke" or some sh*t like that

Considering the majority are Illawarra jnrs I cant see how that is the case.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
mike ennis said there was "a cultural incompatability in st merge

cultural incompatability = a politically correct way of saying "michael ennis is a tool, and the rest of the dragons don't put up with tools"

big pat

Coach
great thread, now your going to get these dickhead supporters in here. like the bed wetter.

ByRd

First Grade
great thread, now your going to get these dickhead supporters in here. like the bed wetter.
on queue, of course there is another Bulldogs thread in the dragons forum, it wouldnt be the same without it

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Considering the majority are Illawarra jnrs I cant see how that is the case.

That's what he said...when he played here in 2005 we had Best, Gasnier, Naiqama and a few younger guys who were St George juniors. He claimed they "clashed" with the guys from the Illawarra, and that's why we choked that year. What a douchebag.

Godz Illa

Coach
That's what he said...when he played here in 2005 we had Best, Gasnier, Naiqama and a few younger guys who were St George juniors. He claimed they "clashed" with the guys from the Illawarra, and that's why we choked that year. What a douchebag.
He didn't mention choking or clashing at all... this is the problem with chinese whispers. Not sure where you got that from. He just stated that he found it difficult to settle into the club socially when he was here, due to that Sydney/Gong dichotomy.

Doug2234

First Grade
Not that im overly concerned if we get the Minor P or not but if Saints and Dogs win the next 2.. do you think the 68 for and against lead we have on them is enough to keep them at bay???

Slippery Morris

First Grade
IF the dragons win the MP all they will hear is how the Dogs were ripped off against them and that if they won that game they would be the MP. They will say the Steve Clark won us the MP not the team, etc.

They are SCUM.......