What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The cheating, match-fixing Aussies thread

kiwi_hard

Juniors
miccle said:
That's the point mate - GB and Kiwis are even so GB just need to draw against Aus to make the final and knock NZ out.

Exactly and thats why it won't suprise me if like the first game against the Brit's the sob's deliberately loose to keep the Kiwi's out because in reality they are sh*t scared of the kiwi's beating them.
And they call kiwi's cheats. (choke)

cookie36

Juniors
No we wont deliberately lose, but how about we change the width of the field to suit our team - Oops sorry that has already been tried by someone else - who would that be???

kiwi_hard

Juniors
Well maybe it's time Kiwi's had a turn at 1 rule for them and another for everyone else god knows the Ozzies have had enough turns at it, oops i mean all the turns at it.

stevie013

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
don't know how the aussie cricketers (forget the south africans choking) won the 99 world cup. how many overs did it take to beat west indies when chasing 110

The idea of a run chase, is to get the runs inside 50 overs. It doesnt matter how long it takes!

panthersballboy

Juniors
kiwi_hard said:
Well maybe it's time Kiwi's had a turn at 1 rule for them and another for everyone else god knows the Ozzies have had enough turns at it, oops i mean all the turns at it.

The Kiwi's did try to have 1 rule for them but they got caught.

ozbash

Referee
cookie36 said:
No we wont deliberately lose, but how about we change the width of the field to suit our team - Oops sorry that has already been tried by someone else - who would that be???

the paddock was within international guidelines, just not wayne bennetts :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
ozbash said:
yes, but dont tell anyone.
Never thought I'd see the day. LOL.
In that case, good luck to us both.

Another question: do all Kiwis take themselves seriously, or is thierry henry just a bit dopey?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
...a little bit from the left column... and perhaps a little bit from the right. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
That'd make young thierry seriously dopey.

deluded pom?

Coach
Thierry Henry said:
It has to be. We've beaten GB comfortably 2 from 2. It would really be nonsensical if they made the final, which is why I'd say another Aussie loss would have to be viewed with great suspicion.

Why would it be nonsensical? IF ,and it's a big if. G.B. beat Australia on Saturday then they would have four points. New Zealand would have two points and Australia would have four points. When I went to school that meant Australia v G.B. in the final. Just because the Kiwi management made a c**k up with Fien's eligibility doesn't mean they should play in the final. The Fien blunder cost you two points so,regardless of however many times you beat G.B. , IF they beat Australia twice then you won't make the final. Simple arithmetic.

ozbash

Referee
Another question: do all Kiwis take themselves seriously, or is thierry henry just a bit dopey?

we take things seriously when there is honour at stake, ie, tri nations final v oz, chadlee-happle one dayers...

hierry thenry is an absolute kiwi legend, it will take the pulp of 2 trees to make the book big enough to contain all his exploits.
we really should be calling him 'mr' .

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good onya Ali... but how good is the irony? ;-)
Such is the conundrum for the chippy but otherwise jolly folks across the ditch.
ozbash said:
we take things seriously when there is honour at stake, ie, tri nations final v oz, chadlee-happle one dayers...
Does that extend to the matches were NZ could determine their own destiny? ie the ones they lost.
Oh, and I understand NZ 'by accident or by design' attempt to rort the system is Australia's fault as well? LOL!

Sure, barrack for Australia... and hate them for it. I'll just watch the match - with no delusions as to who is the enemy.
This thread is a classic.
ozbash said:
hierry thenry is an absolute kiwi legend, it will take the pulp of 2 trees to make the book big enough to contain all his exploits.
Nah, hierry thenry is just a cranky kid.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
ozbash said:

At least 3 imo, and the 3rd one would be Tane Mahuta.

AliN

Live Update Team
Willow said:
Good onya Ali... but how good is the irony? ;-)
Such is the conundrum for the chippy but otherwise jolly folks across the ditch.Does that extend to the matches were NZ could determine their own destiny? ie the ones they lost.
Oh, and I understand NZ 'by accident or by design' attempt to rort the system is Australia's fault as well? LOL!

Sure, barrack for Australia... and hate them for it. I'll just watch the match - with no delusions as to who is the enemy.
This thread is a classic.
Nah, hierry thenry is just a cranky kid.

now now Willow, you know us Kiwis like to look after our simple cousins across the deetch OI OI OI!