What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Children Overboard issue develops

_Johnsy

Referee
what context can there be, he either mislead or he didnt. If he did not set out to mislead, at what point did he know. I would imagine that if he got the new information when he said he did, he would have come out and stated so.

In the same situation I would say "I did not mislead as the information I had at the time, led me to this conclusion."

Just as Johnnie has used nemerous times.

^ Pando

retired
mickdo said:
But if you initially are wrong, then are correctly informed that you are wrong by those who would know, but continue to say those wrong things, then you aren't lying? :lol:

And this is according to who? You?

ibeme

First Grade
ShireShark said:
Why didnt Scrafton say this to the media at the time?

Andrew Wilkie actually quit his job and went to the media with regards to the supposed presence of WMD's.

Read up on what happened to him. He was slandered. One of his documents was leaked to the media (a very serious crime by the way), and the government lied regarding his involvement.

He was on The Panel last night. Very interesting.

_Johnsy

Referee
Pando

Why not let the truth be known as soon as he received it?

Smells of a cover up at best.

ibeme

First Grade
^ Pando said:
mickdo said:
But if you initially are wrong, then are correctly informed that you are wrong by those who would know, but continue to say those wrong things, then you aren't lying? :lol:

And this is according to who? You?

Mr Scrafton for one.

^ Pando

retired
ibeme said:
ShireShark said:

Andrew Wilkie actually quit his job and went to the media with regards to the supposed presence of WMD's.

Read up on what happened to him. He was slandered. One of his documents was leaked to the media (a very serious crime by the way), and the government lied regarding his involvement.

This is the second time that you were asked about Scrafton, and instead of addressing the question, you bring up someone else......:|

ibeme

First Grade
^ Pando said:
ibeme said:
ShireShark said:

This is the second time that you were asked about Scrafton, and instead of addressing the question, you bring up someone else......:|

Andrew Wilkie is an example of what could have happened to him had he taken it to the media initially. Why is it hard to believe that he feared for his job, and other reprisals? He was gagged from speaking at the enquiry.

Another lady who spoke out, Jane Errey, was sacked after speaking out.

The question was why didn't he go to the media at the time. These are two examples of what happened advisors who spoke out. Perhaps he didn't want to subject himself to the same thing.

^ Pando

retired
ibeme said:
Andrew Wilkie is an example of what could have happened to him had he taken it to the media initially. Why is it hard to believe that he feared for his job, and other reprisals? He was gagged from speaking at the enquiry.

The question was why didn't he go to the media at the time. These are two examples of what happened advisors who spoke out. Perhaps he didn't want to subject himself to the same thing.

Now you bring up another name.....:| How many more have you got?

ibeme

First Grade
^ Pando said:
ibeme said:

SS said he didn't believe that Mr Scrafton would be sacked for going to the media at the time. Jane Errey claims she was, why wouldn't Mr Scrafton have been?

_Johnsy

Referee
He said he did not set out to mislead, by your comments he did not intend to lie. So at what point did he know that he had in fact mislead?
When he knew this, why not come out with a statement that he did not set out to mislead us?

Or are we to believe that this has just occured in the last week.

I would have expected a bit more from an AJ. Have they dropped the IQ tests for admission.

Snoop

Coach
Pando, take you fingers out of your ears, remove the dark sunglasses and stop shouting "I'm not listening, I'm not listening" and actually try to understand what ibeme is saying.

JK

^ Pando said:

Been missing all th ecommentary on that one Pando??

Because he would have been sacked and the ALP did not call him.

0neye

I've seen the light JK im come over to the lip bitting bed wetting loony lefts way of thinking , im going to open up my house to the Muzzie refos hope you are going to too how many do you wont,why did those Muzzie refos leave Indo its a Muzzie country why come to a christian country
th_buddy_jesus.gif

^ Pando

retired
ibeme said:
SS said he didn't believe that Mr Scrafton would be sacked for going to the media at the time. Jane Errey claims she was, why wouldn't Mr Scrafton have been?

Jane Errey, whoever the hell she is, can claim anything she likes.

JK

^ Pando said:
ibeme said:

How many people have claimed Howard is lying but are not without employment :?:

If he lied less we would have less names for you to remember.

ibeme

First Grade
^ Pando said:
ibeme said:

Jane Errey, whoever the hell she is, can claim anything she likes.

If you don't know who she is, then how can you comment on her credibility?

JK

0neye said:
I've seen the light JK im come over to the lip bitting bed wetting loony lefts way of thinking , im going to open up my house to the Muzzie refos hope you are going to too how many do you wont,why did those Muzzie refos leave Indo its a Muzzie country why come to a christian country

Out of curiosity I hit the 'see post' button.

And I get more of that same crap that led me to ignore your posts in the first place.

You are an embarrassment to your side of politics.