What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

i'm curious.. what's with the closet souffs love you seem to have?

ok laughing faces aside, for a little while

i just hate bullys and the mob mentality of putting shit on an entire club, their fans and an area
as i said in a post over in the other thread, i get the gist of it, but it went from being mildly funny to just plain viscous, catty and very childish, when you stared to put shit on situations like dave taylor and his new born baby, children, older ladies and gentlemen using a schoolyard assault to get a laugh beause that school is in the south sydney area and souths supporters in general, who have the hide to show pride in their club exactly the same as you and i do
bunniesman can talk some crap......but i will deadset tip my hat to him, shake his hand and would proudly shout him a beer if i had the chance, because even though his team has had years of not a lot of success, he keeps turning up and supporting his team to the death, as i am sure you would if the dragons were in the same boat

Mark

FLEET

Juniors
To summarise Bunniesman's epic 5000 word essay:

"The only thing separating us from this years wooden spoon will be training at Parramatta in 2 months time"
To translate Jockstrap's summary:
"On target for this year's spoon and aiming for back to back when he starts training with our narcoleptic squad in 2 months time"

Parramatta = "the place where eels lie down"

thorson1987

Coach
Yep.

The only way the salary cap works is if there are actual punishments if you get caught. Giving the Storm a year off was pretty soft if you ask me. Anyway, that doesn't really belong in this thread.

Is anyone surprised a thread by lol@zonoscope is actually still going? This guy picks a random loser from given weekend and just makes a thread about them. Muppet.

Not to mention losing the 2 premierships, 3 minor premierships and a fair bit of $$$$$$.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
:lol:

His hands were covered in Dragon scum ......it just wouldn't wash off.

Glad we finally got rid of him.

Thats scum is all over every trophy in the game too.

look, you're a tool, but I think we can both agree that its a damn pity Ashton is such a nuffy considering Tariq and he seem to be a package deal.

He deadset dropped the the trophy at that moment. And then the Strom got beat by 40.

Classic.

My favorite year in RL up til last year.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Nah, more amused at your predilection towards our failings...personally I couldn't give a "XXXX" about
you & your 23 year old scumbucket club.... What else can you pick from our history, would love to see you
try & trot out something original :lol:

T.

I would have thought you'd be more thankful to a club that gave you a coach who won you you're only premiership.

but I think we can both agree that its a damn pity Ashton is such a nuffy considering Tariq and he seem to be a package deal.

Agreed on Ashton. He was a useless piece of sh*t at Brisbane. I've tried to watch a couple of Cowboys games......"apparently" Ashton is playing well. :roll:

He deadset dropped the the trophy at that moment. And then the Strom got beat by 40.

Classic.

My favorite year in RL up til last year.

Interesting .......

your favourite year (08) and yet your club finished what........7th

and got knocked out in the qualifier in a try-a-thon to Manly?

You should follow the Broncos. We've had many more things to celebrate than the loss of an opposition club in a semi final.

I can understand your anger at the Broncos though. Alfie's little ditty did cut deep. :lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I would have thought you'd be more thankful to a club that gave you a coach who won you you're only premiership.

Agreed on Ashton. He was a useless piece of sh*t at Brisbane. I've tried to watch a couple of Cowboys games......"apparently" Ashton is playing well. :roll:

Interesting .......

your favourite year (08) and yet your club finished what........7th

and got knocked out in the qualifier in a try-a-thon to Manly?

You should follow the Broncos. We've had many more things to celebrate than the loss of an opposition club in a semi final.

I can understand your anger at the Broncos though. Alfie's little ditty did cut deep. :lol:

What did I have to enjoy beforehand? 5 runners up medals and chokes in 05 & 06 prelim finals? Nothing to celebrate there. We were perennial finalists, but didn't have the mental strength to go on with it. That was frustrating.

Seeing the Horsies lose a game at the bad hands of a player we axed, then Melbourne get lapped in a GF....they weren't fulfilling, but they were far more enjoyable than seeing Saints lose big games. Thats not to rub anyones nose in it or say some stupid shit, but as a supporter of the game, I still have an interest in what happens when my mob aren't there.

Look, good on the Horsies, no denying the success. Strange that you'd be inciting me to jump ship when you claim to hate that and when all those years of disappointment were washed away in a flood of second half points on October 3rd last year.

Yes, you've won more trophies. No, you don't have the trophy now. we do.

Very satisfying indeed as I'm sure you'd recall from half a decade back. Thats 5 years or nearly 2000 days in case you didn't know. Or, 1/6th of how far behind the times Queensland and Queenslanders are behind the rest of the world (including Tasmania).

Beautiful joint, QLD. Why God filled it with QLDers is anyones guess.

Last edited:
Not to mention losing the 2 premierships, 3 minor premierships and a fair bit of $$$$$$.

Like money means anything to you guys. And it doesn't stop Storm supporters, commentators or players talking about how dominate the storm were over the last 5 years. Ok i'm gonna get angry if i keep talking about it so i'll leave it at that. :)

Fingerbang

Bench
The inane dribblers thread is over there --------->

now wipe the dribble away and hurry home before you are missed :lol::lol::lol:
Nevermind dipsh*t. Just thought if you were planning on making the right moves to get your end in.....the cruiser tip might have helped you some.

You wanna be a total pr*ck about it, just stick to going the wank....I don't care.

Nevermind dipsh*t. Just thought if you were planning on making the right moves to get your end in.....the cruiser tip might have helped you some.

You wanna be a total pr*ck about it, just stick to going the wank....I don't care.

inane dribblers thread over there ----------->

now just toddle off kiddie and make sure the rest of the pre school children are ok :lol::lol::lol:

Knightmare

Coach
HBJ.......gotta agree

I hate ship jumpers !!

Even people who have a 2nd team .......kinda annoy me a bit.

I know a guy who follows the Knights, Storm and Bulldogs and watches their games every weekend.

Do you have a disdain for people who have 2nd favorite teams?

Mr Fourex

Bench
I know a guy who follows the Knights, Storm and Bulldogs and watches their games every weekend.

Do you have a disdain for people who have 2nd favorite teams?

Even people who have a 2nd team .......kinda annoy me a bit.

Disdain: The feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect; contempt.

I said annoy .....a bit. Disdain is a little strong.

It's not like I'm saying once your teams out for the season or finished for the week-end, you switch off RL. Of course you still follow the game, whoever's playing....... it's still football.

I have no real passion for any other team. Whoever I'm wanting to win if my team's not playing is purely based on the amounts of dislike I have for who's playing

or if money's involved and I'm betting

........you kind of just going with your head anyway.

Some blokes I know around work......... after the rounds finished and inevitably the talk turns to footy

(and a little friendly ribbing)

will always come out with a comeback like "oh I don't care....my "other" team won"

......please :roll:

as I said ...it kinda annoys me a bit.

Edit: Maybe it is disdain......?

Latest posts