What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

Mr Fourex

Bench
Boyds been Knighted. Sir Darius the Dragon slayer.

I know a long time "Boyd" hater (QLD'r) ........we're forever arguing about Boyd when it comes to SOO. I approve ....he doesn't

He seemed to be taking solace in the fact that Dragon fans ....in his words, were "waking up" about Boyd.

Meaning they are starting to realise his failings and are now more agreeable to Darius criticism.

Is this because Boyd has/will leave the Dragons at the end of the season?

bottle

Coach
bounced out? you act like I've been here before :lol: I'm just filling in until bhP gets back on his feet after losing his account. and using terminology against me, touche.

The halfwit was banned? Really? Lol, when did this happen?
Isn't deadv Nemisis' coward account? I'm really confused now.

betcats

Referee
I know a long time "Boyd" hater (QLD'r) ........we're forever arguing about Boyd when it comes to SOO. I approve ....he doesn't

He seemed to be taking solace in the fact that Dragon fans ....in his words, were "waking up" about Boyd.

Meaning they are starting to realise his failings and are now more agreeable to Darius criticism.

Is this because Boyd has/will leave the Dragons at the end of the season?

If your asking me I dont know im not a choke fan.

to_ddeath

Coach
I would have thought you'd be more thankful to a club that gave you a coach who won you you're only premiership.

Agreed on Ashton. He was a useless piece of sh*t at Brisbane. I've tried to watch a couple of Cowboys games......"apparently" Ashton is playing well. :roll:

Interesting .......

your favourite year (08) and yet your club finished what........7th

and got knocked out in the qualifier in a try-a-thon to Manly?

You should follow the Broncos. We've had many more things to celebrate than the loss of an opposition club in a semi final.

I can understand your anger at the Broncos though. Alfie's little ditty did cut deep. :lol:

We are thankful to BENNETT..........NOT your scumbucket club. Get it right tool. As if you donated him to us as some charitable act for those premierships back in the early 90s....Get your hand off it FFS....

T.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
there is a product out there called "Act Fast", an anti choking vest designed to protect the choker from injury when someone helps them..

it works like this:

how-to.gif

i think it's about time the NRL got off their backsides and started proactive marketing to raise more money for clubs..

we have the st george illawarra colours:

Act-fast1.jpg

the roosters and eels version:

AF-101-B.jpg

one for the storm too (just incase):

Act-fast-be-a-hero-image.jpg

and of course, for the poorer clubs, they can just go the old fashioned method:

gesu_03_img0207.jpg

firstly, thanks for taking a serious approach to the question..

we all have our moral compas set in varying directions and there is no problem with that..

the joke made by one poster about school assault was in bad taste, which i think most people there, regardless of club allegiance or age, agreed that it wasn't funny..

and in regards to the whole "bullying" thing, i think you will find that overall there are just as many people who dislike and go after other clubs just as much as souths get.. but at least it's mostly contained into one thread.. although you do realise that by critcising those who go after souths for being part of a mob mentality, but then joining in with the mob picking on another team doesn't really make your stance seem justified..

ok let me ge serious for a moment, and thank you, for answering in a civil manner

sure i will throw my hand up, and say yep i like stirring the pot, but please show me where i have surfed the net to look for photos of supporters of other teams (who like everybody else here show their passion for their team) to post them in an internet thread, so other people can lay the boot into them, without knowing one thing about them

then there is also the random people who have had their photos posted who have nothing to do with souths, but have a rabbit suit on, they then get shit put on them, to have a go at a club and its supporters, show me where i have done this

you ladies and gents then write off an entire area and its residents, because souths represent that area, show me where i have done this

if the dragons win the Grand Final this year i will be one of the first in here to congratulate you guys, as i did last year

will you and the rest from the other thread, congratulate souths if they do just happen to scrape into the eight, or i dont know if you saw the story about Nathan Merrit last night on the fox footy show where he volunteers his time as a teachers assistant at a local school, would you and the rest say well done, good on him, or because he plays for souths and the school is in redfern will you lay the boot into him