What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

betcats

Referee
HBJ.......gotta agree

I hate ship jumpers !!

Even people who have a 2nd team .......kinda annoy me a bit.

Pisses me off too. Had a mate just randomly switch from supporting the Knights to the Tigers one year(Not 2005), I couldnt believe it, how do u just change?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ok laughing faces aside, for a little while

i just hate bullys and the mob mentality of putting shit on an entire club, their fans and an area
as i said in a post over in the other thread, i get the gist of it, but it went from being mildly funny to just plain viscous, catty and very childish, when you stared to put shit on situations like dave taylor and his new born baby, children, older ladies and gentlemen using a schoolyard assault to get a laugh beause that school is in the south sydney area and souths supporters in general, who have the hide to show pride in their club exactly the same as you and i do
bunniesman can talk some crap......but i will deadset tip my hat to him, shake his hand and would proudly shout him a beer if i had the chance, because even though his team has had years of not a lot of success, he keeps turning up and supporting his team to the death, as i am sure you would if the dragons were in the same boat

Mark

firstly, thanks for taking a serious approach to the question..

we all have our moral compas set in varying directions and there is no problem with that..

the joke made by one poster about school assault was in bad taste, which i think most people there, regardless of club allegiance or age, agreed that it wasn't funny..

and in regards to the whole "bullying" thing, i think you will find that overall there are just as many people who dislike and go after other clubs just as much as souths get.. but at least it's mostly contained into one thread.. although you do realise that by critcising those who go after souths for being part of a mob mentality, but then joining in with the mob picking on another team doesn't really make your stance seem justified..

bottle

Coach
firstly, thanks for taking a serious approach to the question..

we all have our moral compas set in varying directions and there is no problem with that..

the joke made by one poster about school assault was in bad taste, which i think most people there, regardless of club allegiance or age, agreed that it wasn't funny..

and in regards to the whole "bullying" thing, i think you will find that overall there are just as many people who dislike and go after other clubs just as much as souths get.. but at least it's mostly contained into one thread.. although you do realise that by critcising those who go after souths for being part of a mob mentality, but then joining in with the mob picking on another team doesn't really make your stance seem justified..

This. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Admonishes others for having a laugh which hurts no one unless they open the thread, but then comes in here for a kick with the best of them. Those of us who open this thread know what to expect, I don't consider myself 'bullied'.
Speaking of hypocrisy, you've got XXXX chromosomes claiming in one post he recognises our history, and then in another saying we have one Premmy. Flip flopping all over the place desperately trying to get some traction. Stick to posting pics of crying babies from your dubious kiddies photos collection.

Mr Fourex

Bench

It's all good fun until someone loses an eye.........:crazy:

6397665-serious-one-eyed-man-isolat.jpg

Mr Fourex

Bench
Speaking of hypocrisy, you've got XXXX chromosomes claiming in one post he recognises our history, and then in another saying we have one Premmy. Flip flopping all over the place desperately trying to get some traction. Stick to posting pics of crying babies from your dubious kiddies photos collection.

Still crying crybaby bottle?

Don't get bogged down with details mate, it aint that serious

Have a LOL @ ST CHOKE........and have a nice day. ;-)

deadV

Juniors
look for yourself on the merge boards. and it's a guarantee the hate is worse within jubilee. pea hearted fans and pea hearted players

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
you are a waste of bandwidth and i feel sorry for whichever thread was bumped off the front page due to your immaturity.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
immature like the lol@souffs board?

is this what your anger is all about? still hurting after being bounced out?

poor little boy..

btw.. where is this lol@souffs board of which you speak? i'd be keen to check it out.. the thread is amusing enough.. i'd love to see what a whole board looks like..

deadV

Juniors
bounced out? you act like I've been here before :lol: I'm just filling in until bhP gets back on his feet after losing his account. and using terminology against me, touche.