What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

mongoose

Coach
The Dragons have an average spine imo. You have to wonder how good Boyd, Soward, Hornby and Fein would be under any other coach (except maybe Bellamy). Boyd is the only really classy one of the 4 and he's off the Newcastle anyway.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
The Dragons have an average spine imo. You have to wonder how good Boyd, Soward, Hornby and Fein would be under any other coach (except maybe Bellamy). Boyd is the only really classy one of the 4 and he's off the Newcastle anyway.

You should try and watch a game of league some time soon.

What are ya? A fkn tennis fan? NFI :roll:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Geez it was a great game last night. Congrats Tigers. As a Dragons fan I walked away from the SFS happy that they stuck to the grind for 80 minutes. When you're down on confidence thos games get away from you, the bounce of the ball and the 50 / 50's go against you. All is not lost, but its a long way back.

I'm hoping Bennett can reproduce the magic from 06 when teh Broncs won 10 straight, lost 5 in a row after Origin and recovered to win the comp. I believe that getting just one win in the style that they played last night will get them back on track for the big games. Truth of the matter is the Broncs beat the Cows and we beat the Chooks (given) next week and we are in the top 4.

Congrats again Tiges and their fans. Was a great night at the footy and I hope we play again in the finals.

And Moffo - thanks mate. Saints back to back hahahaha.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
Geez it was a great game last night. Congrats Tigers. As a Dragons fan I walked away from the SFS happy that they stuck to the grind for 80 minutes. When you're down on confidence thos games get away from you, the bounce of the ball and the 50 / 50's go against you. All is not lost, but its a long way back.

I'm hoping Bennett can reproduce the magic from 06 when teh Broncs won 10 straight, lost 5 in a row after Origin and recovered to win the comp. I believe that getting just one win in the style that they played last night will get them back on track for the big games. Truth of the matter is the Broncs beat the Cows and we beat the Chooks (given) next week and we are in the top 4.

Congrats again Tiges and their fans. Was a great night at the footy and I hope we play again in the finals.

Good post Ron.

Game of the season last night. Both teams played fantastic footy -had to laugh at the final scrum - the captains and the referees handled that so well. Gasnier moving a second ball off the ground and getting belted for it :lol::lol:

The downside was the missus was upset and didnt put out last night. Sounds like Hutty didnt either!

Both outplayed the rest of the comp last night. Big chance they will meet again in the GF.

coolsteve

Juniors
you seem to have an issue with photos.. so it's okay to have a go at people and ideas (such as what you have done to the bears in the central coast bid threads) on the condition that no photos are place?

welcome to the 21st centrury. people post photos online in the public domain, so unless there is a copyright or the photos are in a password protected location, the photos are there for anyone to see..

why do you think there are so many warnings about "be careful what you post online".. simple rule, if you don't want strangers to see and comment on it, don't post it online..

so based on your logic, this gentleman should be free to pose for this photo, have it posted online and not have any ridicule directed towards him whatsoever (unless you know him personally, then it's okay?)

bunnycar.jpg

here you go:

and that's just what came up in the first couple of pages.. needless to say it looks like the dragons, newcastle and the bears all fall victim to your constant taunts (which aren't bullying, of course..)

so, to clarify your above statement - souths "just scraping into the eight" would involve the same level of celebration and congratulations as a team winning the premiership..

well, you've just managed to have your own lol@souffs there without even realising it.. welcome to a proud and exclusive club.

actually i think you will find that the vast majority (leaving room for one or two with bad taste) would leave those sorts of stories alone, as we know just how important they are.. just as there are stories of chris sandow helping aborignial communities that have not been subject to ridicule..

but of course, by your actions it is clear that it is fine to poke fun at a player for a phyiscal deformation, isn't it?

unfortunately i think what is going on in your head is vastly different to what is happening in the rest of the world..

but that's okay.. just make sure you feed that high horse regularly.. they tend to fall over without notice..
is that soward in that photo?

Generalzod

Immortal
:lol::lol:

The Sharkies couldn't even win a comp with 10 teams in it in 1997.

And you'd kill for what we've got.

Yeah I like to see Cronulla win a premiership if they do Great if they don't well I couldn't care f**king less....

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade

IMO - thought it was a tense finish, but the quality was awful in the first half. There were plenty of basic handling errors & both sides looked like it was their first game of the year.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
IMO - thought it was a tense finish, but the quality was awful in the first half. There were plenty of basic handling errors & both sides looked like it was their first game of the year.

Sure. I agree it was scrappy, but thats not the point I was making.

Fibroman

First Grade
Stain George has really taken the gas this year. This team is choking better than Linda Lovelace.

Spot On

Coach
This thread is starting to rival some of the rivetting mud slinging in the Illawarra forum. Well worth a read to get an insight into how some of the "hard core" supporters react to those with differing opinions.

Evenflow

Bench
Both outplayed the rest of the comp last night. Big chance they will meet again in the GF.

Did you actually watch the whole game or just most of the second half? If Melbourne can make the GF i'd be more than happy for either of those teams to dish up what they did last night for the most part. That said i think both teams can/will improve (especially the Tigers) and will be better at the business end. Comp is still wide open.