What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
How funny is this, the inane dribblers can dish it out, but can`t take it, it`s pretty pathetic and also hillarious :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh, i think you'll find most people are taking it..

it's just amusing that a team coming from behind in the 80th minute to snatch what can be described as a great victory for them, can be described as writing off a whole season..

perspective... it's a wonderful thing.. i advise you try it sometime..

hitman82

Bench
After Souths got absolutely crushed by the mighty Warriors on Sunday, I expect Sandow and the bros will hit the Dragons with everything they have. Which admittedly isn't a lot, but I reckon Gringles may just waddle them to victory.

POPEYE

Coach
Dragons incurred the same fate last year. They learnt and rallied to the cause later whereas the Raiders learnt nothing and went back to what they know best this year.

The Dragons have yet to face their other nemesis . . . one that does have equal rights this year

Raiderdave

First Grade
I've been saying fo some time now

If you play the Dragons
you only have to wear a special " souvenir " jersey

make it Lime Green with a splash of blue gold n white
& you'll win no probs

the meer sight of those colours turns St Merge to water & exposes what over rated hacks they all are ;-)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The Dragons have yet to face their other nemesis . . . one that does have equal rights this year

jebus pops..

it's not like the storm are trying to marry each other... it's football..

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Congratulations Raiders , well played.

To the knockers , its ok , were much more gratified this year and in the past few seasons , you think one loss hurts us? when your so high up the ladder peasants dont even matter.
Thanks for trying though easts...

i belive thats game set and match...

Mr Fourex

Bench
I'll be around. Celebrating. As GI, the best centre in the world, absolutely destroys the man who at his absolute best is a pale imitation of Big Game.

GI to dominate Gasnier. As Gaz will be too busy deciding on which boardies go best with his eyes for his long vacation he'll take right after the 2nd or 3rd week of September.

Yes ........

An in form Sutton to dominate the down syndromed pre-pubescent child in a Dragons jersey...aka Jamie Soward (and I apologise to the down syndrome community for bringing them into disrepute by comparing them to Soward).

:lol:........NO!

Just NO ........aint gonna happen. Real hard for Sutton to dominate whilst he wanders around the field cloud watching

....."oh look Chrissy .......there's a bunnie rabbit and a dog and a........"

Hutty1986

Immortal
LOL the usual geniuss and fans of sh*t sides come online for a dribble. Funny how most of them aren't Raiders fans either