What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

HowHigh

Coach
lol yeah, can't wait to see the all geniuss here calling a loss to the storm a choke this weekend

the dude

Juniors
lol yeah, can't wait to see the all geniuss here calling a loss to the storm a choke this weekend

Good to see you've already given up. Hope you enjoyed your premiership last year because you'll be waiting anywhere between 20-50 years for your next one

I haven't looked at the last few pages, but as an outsider I do find it amusing that when the Broncos would lose a whole lot of games at the back end of the season it was just called a "slump" and only of secondary discussion to most people south of the Tweed. But now, with exactly the same coach and scenario, only difference being that it's St George and suddenly it's a "choke" and the haters are out in force far and wide.

The Dragons could get beaten by 60 in Melbourne on Friday night and people would still try to claim it was a "choke"!

Maybe we should call it a "chump" then ??...

Fingerbang

Bench
Good to see you've already given up. Hope you enjoyed your premiership last year because you'll be waiting anywhere between 20-50 years for your next one
Gotta get me one of those crystal balls you guys have.....:roll:

20 - 50 years, huh? Surely if you know this for certain, instead of just wanting it to be true, a more accurate prediction rather than a 30 year span would be possible.

And the irony.....this coming from a guy whose team is currently 40 years without a premiership.....:lol:

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Another loss will make it 5 straight. A couple to average sides. Soward has really started to show what he's made of and Beau Scott just sucks big time. Time for normal services to resume and another 30 year wait for Stain Merge Imamerkin Drag Queens supporters. YES!!!!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
just a quick show of hands from the dragons haters in here..

i've noticed a couple of different themes going on here so just curious as to which avenue is best to attack the dragons from?

1. that they are suffering from a revival of the "choke" that saw us wait 31 years between premierships

2. being a 12 year old club they can only have one premiership

discuss...

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I'm gonna go with number 1
Mainly because I've never met a Saints fan who's had any respect for another side. They might be out there but until I meet one I'm just gonna keep hatin em.
They are not very big fans of my team in particular. Not sure why.

carcharias

Immortal
anyone hear that bloke on 2sm yesterday arvo.

he thought he was the first and only dragons fan alive...fargen funny .

Why do these fans get so upset?...they won a comp less than a year ago.
Yet here they are calling for players and coaches to be sacked blah blah blah waa waa waa.

calling radio stations and carrying on ???? get help.

Mr Fourex

Bench
just a quick show of hands from the dragons haters in here..

i've noticed a couple of different themes going on here so just curious as to which avenue is best to attack the dragons from?

1. that they are suffering from a revival of the "choke" that saw us wait 31 years between premierships

2. being a 12 year old club they can only have one premiership

discuss...

Pfftt.......who cares.

Dragone fans are precious merkins

/

anyone hear that bloke on 2sm yesterday arvo.

he thought he was the first and only dragons fan alive...fargen funny .

Why do these fans get so upset?...they won a comp less than a year ago.
Yet here they are calling for players and coaches to be sacked blah blah blah waa waa waa.

calling radio stations and carrying on ???? get help.

Not to mention their falling crowds... dropping off like flies

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Actually ATM I reckon they could probably beat them.
Definatley have a better halves combination.

18to87

Coach
For all you who say the Dragons get all the refs calls - then why have Saints been awarded the least amount of penalties out of every team so far this season?

Latest posts