What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Choke

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Congrats on your successful relationship fingerbang and bottle hopefuly you will be able to marry one day.
Which one of you is the male? Or are you both chicks?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Like you Bang there have been multiple Premierships in my lifetime, and I've witnessed three of them with my own eyes. Added to that many other GF appearances, not to mention consistent semis showings. I'm more than happy with my lot, there'd be plenty of fans who'd be happy to die with a resume like that.

Did ya watch the '92- '93 GF's..........?

F*ck they were great !!

:D

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hold onto it dearly......Ronnie. ;-)

Oh. I will. Its the best f**king thing ever. Well worth the wait.

You hold onto yours dearly too. Not sure the Broncos have ever had to wait this long and the great man is gone in 7 weeks. Forever. Could be your last chance for a while too.

Mr Fourex

Bench
You hold onto yours dearly too. Not sure the Broncos have ever had to wait this long and the great man is gone in 7 weeks. Forever. Could be your last chance for a while too.

Mate you gotta be kidding!! You seen some of the talent coming through at Brisbane?

2012 will be the start of a whole new dynasty........

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Mate you gotta be kidding!! You seen some of the talent coming through at Brisbane?

Agree with you 100% mr XXXX. However its a pretty easy call to make.
The Broncos always deliver success in relitavely short timeframes.
It's funny a merge fan saying we may have to wait a while.

betcats

Referee

How old is Hoffman? and what halves pairing will the Broncs go with next season you think?

_Johnsy

Referee
Talent does not = dynasty.

I honestly cannot see another dynasty occurring in the NRL, teams rarely obtain prolonged success in a 5 year period.

Fingerbang

Bench
I think you guys are putting a lot of expectations on Corey Norman.

Surely you don't think the Broncos will be losing little by having Norman in the halves instead of Lockyer.

Wallace - Norman, Wallace - Hunt, Wallace - anyone who isn't Lockyer.....smells weak to me.