What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cleanout list

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i totally agree with everything Avenger says, if there's doubt throw it out!

I'm sick of these players on good money not performing.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Thing im most worried about is when Hindmarsh and Cayless are both gone from the club, we will have no one left that will continue their work ethic. It was Hindy and Cayless that got Jarryd Hayne to pull his head in (along with DA). So what we need to do over the next year or so is buy some real top players. Thats why I was so keen on Fitzgibon.

Seriously, is it any conicidence that Hindmarsh and Cayless are forwards who have great work ethic and they were around when guys like Pay and Dymock were the senior guys around? So what is going to happen to our younger guys when there are no other players to carry on their work rate.

Hagan did say something that I partially agree with and that was that the younger players have less respect for the game.

carpe

Juniors
I do not think Anderson is offering much. Week in and week out we see same sh*t. Nothing has changed. I wasn't too surprised about our loss today. Anderson game plan consist of passing the ball to Hayne.
Other than Hayne, I do not think we missed Inu, Meteo at al. Mateo has become lazy. If Anderson is serious about performance he should have cleaned out likes of Cayless. I do not think he has the political will to do so. I still cannot understand why we let Finch go.
BY the way our recruitment policy is rubbish. Secondly we do not have much money to buy the primes in the market.
We are just pathetic. Our team showed no real enthusiasm on the field. Seriously, I do not think Anderson and Company can take our team to finals in any near future.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I do not think Anderson is offering much. Week in and week out we see same sh*t. Nothing has changed. I wasn't too surprised about our loss today. Anderson game plan consist of passing the ball to Hayne.
Other than Hayne, I do not think we missed Inu, Meteo at al. Mateo has become lazy. If Anderson is serious about performance he should have cleaned out likes of Cayless. I do not think he has the political will to do so. I still cannot understand why we let Finch go.
BY the way our recruitment policy is rubbish. Secondly we do not have much money to buy the primes in the market.
We are just pathetic. Our team showed no real enthusiasm on the field. Seriously, I do not think Anderson and Company can take our team to finals in any near future.
You are whinging about our recruitment but then wondering why we let Finch go :?

caylo

Bench

Mate Mateo was making 170 meters and 40 tackles a game at lock, then that decreased when he was moved to 5-8 simply because he defends on the edges not through the middle and didn't just take hit ups. I think Inu, Hayne and Mateo work ethic has actually increased. Also guys like Keating and Mateo look more dangerous before injury then they did 12 months ago.

I think with experiance players like Fui, Cayless, Hindy, Galuvao plus some jnrs like Mannah, Latz and the addition of 1 to 2 forwards we will have a good pack. This included with guys like Mateo and Keating in the halves and Inu, Hayne and Grothe out wide we can be a very good team. Anderson has improved our teams performances but we have a very bad roster atm with to many over paid players and injuries to compund it.

Admiral Awesome

Juniors
Luke Burt
Matt Keating

Another solid game from Luke. Especially loved his chip kick up the middle near half time when we had 6 on 2 on the left of the field. Made me wish Wendell sconed him in the head with a tomato, or better yet an egg.

Matt Keating , dead set got no vision at all that kid. sh*t service to the forwards, doesn't know when to go for a scoot himself from dummy half, can't read overlaps. All necesseties for a dummy half.

Tautai..don't even wanna write about him. Gonna go & eat a coconut instead.

Stagger eel

Staff member

when you're served sh*t you deliver sh*t...no coach, and I mean no coach can do anything with this mob and if Hagan was here than you can throw away the 3 wins and 1 draw that we had..

ROGUE

Juniors
If we can get David Williams or Brett Delaney I would also allow Luke Burt to go.
Avenger mate neither of those two will make bugger all difference, unfortunately in all honesty.Williams had a exceptional year last year on the end of sweeping backline movements to score tries, he would be ineffective on the back of ours.Delaney is put through the gaps by prince and is no better a player then he was with us, and infact is comparable to ben smith in many facets