What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

LatK7

First Grade
I gave BvS Ultimate Cut another watch recently...I think it's great. So, so much better than the theatrical cut.

Saw Suicide Squad a couple of weeks back. 6/10, some good stuff but a bit all over the place/hacked up. I think the DCEU is heading in the right direction.

azzah72

Bench
Just finished it.6/10.

I found all the enemies to be incredibly stupid and erratic.

Motivations were stupid and it also got a bit preachy at the end.

Pacing was weird and the finale, while it closed a few things off, was bland.

Game_Breaker

Coach
The story around Luke Cage seems to be how some people are complaining that the cast is too black. It's a black superhero based in Harlem ffs, did they expect the Brady Bunch?

azzah72

Bench
The story around Luke Cage seems to be how some people are complaining that the cast is too black. It's a black superhero based in Harlem ffs, did they expect the Brady Bunch?
Yeah I found the complaints laughable, my faultz are more on the story.

bileduct

Coach
I finally got around to watching the Daredevil series after learning that Punisher was in season 2. Now watching Jessica Jones and will get onto Luke Cage eventually. Netflix is the perfect platform was these kinds of shows as they don't have to tone down the violence or even pretend to be family friendly.

The Defenders crossover mini-series should be good, as well as The Punisher tv series.

I don't watch any of the other shows but I figure season 4 of Agents of SHIELD is worth checking out for Ghost Rider.

Plus there's a Cloak and Dagger tv series coming out too. Too many of these f**king shows to watch!

Latest posts