What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The comp leaders (Warriors/Saints)...how far will they go?

carcharias

Immortal
Nothing. It’s a summary of what happened in relation to your initial post about McGregor being part of the coaching staff when we won the comp.

I actually thought he was a player.
But obviously that was wrong.

Anyway
You f**kers will never be happy.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
In answer to those question marks one of the first things Bennett did was get rid of McGregor from the existing support staff - didn’t rate him. Mind you he rated Steve Price enough for him to coach us after he left & that was a disaster. He went well for you guys but isn’t setting the world on fire in Super League. Make of that what you will.

That's what that asshole Bennett does - plumps for unfit coaches to succeed him because he believes it only enhances his reputation. For examples: Steve Price, Rick Stone, Ivan Henjak etc.

carcharias

Immortal
You’re not really enhancing your credibility by stating you thought a guy who essentially stopped playing in 1999 played in the 2010 Grand Final.

You really are a fountain of knowledge.

PS. ET was brilliant in your premiership win.....

Yes he was brilliant.

80B59ED9-3714-42A9-B15C-136C3CF9A4E3.jpeg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
You’re not really enhancing your credibility by stating you thought a guy who essentially stopped playing in 1999 played in the 2010 Grand Final.

You really are a fountain of knowledge.

PS. ET was brilliant in your premiership win.....
Never heard of the f&@ker

SBD82

Coach
You blokes said we’d never win one.
Now look at us
Equal with you f**kers.
I don't remember ever saying that. Pretty sure I wished you well. In my defense, I had no idea how unbearable you'd become after you got there.

Gratz on being equal with the mighty Illawarra Steelers. Although it only took them 29 seasons. If those averages keep up I'm likely to see another one. With yours I'll be hard pressed.

carcharias

Immortal
I don't remember ever saying that. Pretty sure I wished you well. In my defense, I had no idea how unbearable you'd become after you got there.

Gratz on being equal with the mighty Illawarra Steelers. Although it only took them 29 seasons. If those averages keep up I'm likely to see another one. With yours I'll be hard pressed.

I’ll take that as a compliment.

BranVan3000

Coach
All that matters is who in the top 8 finds form in the last few weeks of the comp and is as injury free as possible in the finals

Latest posts