What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cricket Quiz

imported_midas

Juniors
dubopov
Think you missed the point here.Fanballer referred to dad as being "the david Middleton of Aussie cricket imho".This is like me referring to myself as "the Donald Bradman of the Hills District" ,hopefully in fanballers case,more accurate.

D

dubopov

Thanks Midas..Fair call ..trouble is I don't know this Chat jargon..(IMHO means nothing to me.I only know LOL and NFC because someone told me)...but still said I had No f**king Clue yet he asked his Dad...And still no question !!

Prudential Insurance sponsored the very first One Day International tournament ever held in England, in 1972, and sponsored every English home series right through to the 1983 Prudential World Cup.
Name the company that took over as sponsor in 1984?
'fan-baller

O

ozbash

sorry to come in over the top of ya fan-baller.
emembarrassed.gif

try this dubopov http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

D

dubopov

Ozbash..Thanks for the list..Will be very handy !!
...as far as the Question goes I'll have a crack at Benson and Hedges..They seem to have sponsored just about everything over the years !!

No problem ozbash. And thanks for the link. Maybe Dumbopov can learn a little something now and avoid making a goose of himself in the future. Yeah right!
Dumbopov, you still have NFC!

You're a fishermans dream, dubopov. You bait andbite easier than any poster I've ever seen here or at the old pages.
The only thing oozing outall over this communities screen is your vulnerability...and stupidity; especially of late.
Take a chill pill,take a deep supply of oxygen,and calm down a few notches.

Yeh I got to agree with you Reservoir Dog. His bickering and foul mouth of the last few days (first with ElDuque and now with BroncoFanBaller)has been obnoxious. He's obviously got something lodged deep up where the sun don't hit.
When are the school holidays over?

D

dubopov

I'm sorry if you were offended Grubrunner...I removed the Post..I'll try to ignore the cheap shots made about me...

Latest posts