What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cricket Quiz

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Now that was a wild guess. thanks 'fan baller.
...back in a sec with a new Q

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OK... here's another question for the Cricket Quiz:
crickets.jpg

Crickets are common insects and can live almost anywhere.
How long does it take for a Cricket to reach adulthood?

Is it:
A.)About 12 months
B.)6-8 months
C. ) 4-5 weeks
D. )About 2years
E.) None of the above.

???
emdgust.gif
???

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Correct Ozbash. C) 4-5 weeks.
No doubt you have plenty of the critters about. Should have known better than try and trick a country lad. ;)

O

ozbash

yup, had a couple of the little critters stuck down my dungarees t'other day :eek:

who won the nz v india ODI last night and name the nz umpire who is going to the w/cup who umped last nite ?

India beat the Kiwis by one run with one ball remaining. The umpire in question was B.F Bowden. Aussie umpire Daryl Harper I read had a shocker.

O

ozbash

dead right grubrunner. over to you.

the sth africans are going to love billy.

Allright thanks mate. I found this question on the internet but have just worded it a little differently. Avago.

Namethe only wicket keeper in cricket historyto have kept wickets behind the stumpsin a fullfive-match (not day)Test series, without conceding a single bye?

Bloody oath Healy was overratted. Good onya for that Dog.
Both the Ian's however are <u>wrong </u>guys.
I'm knocking off work for the arvo. The computer at home had the Richard last night so I can't check this forum again until tomorrow late morning-arvo Sydney time when I'm back at work. The mornings are bloody busy here at workwith members coming inleft and right, but I'll sign in as soon as I can.
Arvo all.

"The mornings are bloody busy here at workwith members coming inleft and right.."
Where do you work Grubrunner™ ?
I'll take another punt at this: Jeffrey Dujon

Latest posts