What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cricket Quiz

MateI work on the front desk of a large gym-fitness centre in South-Western Sydney. I'm one of the openers and we crack the doors at 5.00AM. From then until about miday, it's chockers on most days. After lunchtime until about 5.00PM you could drive a semi thru the joint and not touch a soul.
Anyway mate nobody hasthe answer as yet.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Aahhh. beat me to Rod Marsh.

Okay if its not been guessed, I'll say Andy Flower

Sorry to ruin your confidence Dog.
Still nothing! Keep em but comming folks.
I'm heading off from herefor the arvo again folks. Starting to get buzy here now. I'll try and check the boards before I call it a night in a couple a hours. The computer at home is still down so I can't check from there. Will be down until the end of the week.
Arvo all.

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Mark Boucher - South African weeketkeepr and currentvice-captain.
Speaking with my brother-in-law last night on Yahoo IM, who's a big time cricket fan, he says he either read this somewhere or heard it mentioned by Heals or Marshy during a telecast a while back. He's dead certain he's right.
We'll see.....

Boucher is the man.
By your BIL a cold one mate, he deserves it
embeer.gif

Your turn Outlaw.

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
I'm getting together with him this weekend mate, and even though he's on the wagon now, I'll buy him a nice cold...OJ.
emsad.gif

Thanks Grubrunner. 'Twas a good question.:)
Okay here's my question -
Name the InternationalTest player (could be current-could be former) who owns the not-too-badbatting record below:
MatI NO Runs HS Ave10050Ct St
-121 14-206 35.79 -12--

PS: I'll fill in the blanks as people get "stumped"

i was going to say mark waugh but then i saw the highest score of 206. he never really had the mental fortitude to make a big score.

since outlaw has given us the stumping clue, i'll go with jeff dujon. he saved the windies many times with the bat.

Latest posts