What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cricket Quiz

Ravi Shastri sounds about right (the 206 score rings a bell), but if not, ill go with David Boon (im sure he kept stumps a few times)

Romesh Kaluwitharana rings a rough bell as well. lol, how many guesses can i have?

Moffo

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Sorry all.
Ravi Shastri is the correct answer. Well done Tigertread.
Sorry if people thought the word "stumping" was a clue. It wsn't. I didn't mean to misslead anyone.
Sorry also for the delay in responding also. Our PC at home has crashed big time and I'm posting this from a neighbours house.
Be back when I can
emsad.gif

This stuff is all from memory.
Richie used to be the best at 248 wickets.
The bloke I am referring to wasn't a spinner,but was controversially dropped prior to overtaking Benaud.
Nothing will ever convince me that Benaud isn't a egotistical hypocrite in the same league as Bradman.
I can't stand a bar of either of the cu*ts.

imported_JoeD

Juniors
Seeing as how there has been not much activity for a couple of days I figure nobody knows the answer so I cheated and looked it up.

Garth McKenzie (Australia)

imported_JoeD

Juniors
You're right Kev, and so am I, sort of . . .

<h2>Graham Douglas McKenzie</h2>Born: 24 June 1941, Cottesloe, Perth, Western Australia
Major Teams: Western Australia, Leicestershire, Australia.
Known As: Garth McKenzie
Batting Style: Right Hand Bat
Bowling Style: Right Arm Fast

Courtesy of cricinfo.com

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In the early 1990s their was a well covered exhibition match amongst cricket players and sporting celebrities including Fatty Vautin and Peter Sterling.

Who took Brian Lara's wicket?
And for a bonus point, how many proposals of marraige did the wicket-taker receive after the match?

Latest posts