What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crockett debate

How many weeks for Crockett?

• Total voters

bluey

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Lilyman did not connect with the elbow.
He raised it, sure, but didnt connect.
Lilyman hit Noddy with his hip 1st, and with the force of that it pushed him away and his elbow missed.

He got him alright, much more force would have seen a broken jaw.
Very lucky to stay on.

Mr Saab

Referee
Watch the replay again ( i have seen it at least 10 times) he missed by about 2 inches.

Frailty

First Grade
Titanic said:
2 weeks - swinging arm made contact - shouldn't have been a send off but put on report.

No swinging arm, no contact by the arm, only by shoulder in the neck region. Definately not a send off, and should argue that send off was sufficient and use video evidence to prove that touch judge evidence is wrong.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Captian_Klutz said:
I'm with Earl.

Whether or not he should have been sent, he was. This isn't about that, it's about what's to come - was the send off a sufficient penalty now the event has passed? That is the question.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Same as everyone else here.

Was a worse tackle than Williams' one on Johns. That said, it didn't deserve a send off. If ever the was a reason to give ten in the bin for foul play, that was it.

0 weeks.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
A penalty is debatable. Send off? You are living in Disneyland if you agree with it.

He'll get 2 weeks because the judiciary will try to justify the decision. Phil Cooley should be exiled to Siberia.

Mr Saab

Referee
I blame the ref for everything...all 8 of the broncos losses...all the refs fault.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Captain Charisma said:
I know you would be.

Not quite the point champ.

Funnily enough, I think the send off was probably a bit harsh and that he deserves a week max, probably zero. But don't let that get in the way of a good Dodger bash eh?? ;-)