What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The difference between Cronulla and St George...

Surely

Post Whore
Willow said:
What? LMAO. Silly bastard... you've already made more posts here than I make in the Sharks forum in a year. :lol:

Thanks for the long ramble but you still didn't answer my question.

What do you say to the other scummers who think Stuey is doing a good job?

If you are looking for a serious answer willow, I'd say Raper has done a good job with an ordinary squad.

We have ordinary wingers, one good centre an out of form half, one decent prop who is out with a dislocated shoulder, an ageing fullback who despite being past his prime has still played well this season. Bailey is a hog, Nutley too small and a bunch of substitute kiwis who try but thats about it.

I'd say he has done well to get them to the finals. It's up to the players now, they need to show some pride for once.

_Johnsy

Referee
I dont know if the sharks fan should get massive kudos for supporting a side that has never offered much, and will never offer anything.

or;

They are the thickest people in the cosmos, afterall thats the result when cousins have sex.

Take your pick, I know which one is closer to the truth

"Enter the sound of banjo pickin"

ps for the slower less intelligent cousins, thats sarcasm. Take these comments with a grain of salt, unless they are a bit too close to the bone.

Surely

Post Whore
_Johnsy said:
I dont know if the sharks fan should get massive kudos for supporting a side that has never offered much, and will never offer anything.

or;

They are the thickest people in the cosmos, afterall thats the result when cousins have sex.

Take your pick, I know which one is closer to the truth

"Enter the sound of banjo pickin"

ps for the slower less intelligent cousins, thats sarcasm. Take these comments with a grain of salt, unless they are a bit too close to the bone.

Ever been kayaking johnsy

Inferno

Coach
_Johnsy said:

We haven't really won anything of note YET, but we will one day. We are closer to winning it this year than you are.

Really for a wooden spooner to be paying out a finalist is a bit rich don't you think?

_Johnsy

Referee
Inferno, dont bother trying to pass the spooon over Kogarah way.

Surely I wont answer the question. You know thety type of question when you know there is a smart ass comment coming either way you answer it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Inferno said:
We haven't really won anything of note YET, but we will one day. We are closer to winning it this year than you are.

Really for a wooden spooner to be paying out a finalist is a bit rich don't you think?

The Knights beat the sh*t out of Scummulla last time the 2 teams met, did they not?

Wooden spoon or not, i'd be more worried if i had to play the Knights this week instead of the Sharks

Inferno

Coach
Actually before the dragons beat them we were the last team to beat the Knights.

We won in extra time 30 - 26.

They rolled us 2 weeks ago though.

Wobbygong

First Grade
I can't wait to infest the Scum board around 10.45pm Saturday night.

They've tried to dish it out in here, not that they have anything really to dish, I hope they can handle when it comes back in triple servings, though the vast majority of them are soft cats and will mysteriously go MIA from the forum, after the humiliation of Saturday evening.

da_sharks

Juniors
hey willow. you dont seem to be kicking any trollers out of this forum.

if the sharks win, and i come in here and give a bit of cheek, will i be banned for trolling?

i think we have a chance.

the dragons and especially barret seem to choke every time they get to this position.
i have a feeling that they wont do it this year, but yet again, were talking about trent "the choker" barret here...

and considering the talent the dragons have compared to the sharks. we have done damn well to make it in the top eight. im sure nathan brown wouldnt have been able to bring our team this far...

how much money have the sharks spent on players compared to everyone else this year? ( and im also talking about the doggies, the rooters, the knights etc...)

if we beat you guys, i'd be asking for a refund...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wobbygong said:
I can't wait to infest the Scum board around 10.45pm Saturday night.

They've tried to dish it out in here, not that they have anything really to dish, I hope they can handle when it comes back in triple servings, though the vast majority of them are soft cats and will mysteriously go MIA from the forum, after the humiliation of Saturday evening.

Three scenarios:

1. Saint win by a motza.
Result: Not a scummer troll to be seen for miles. Maybe one or two old hands (non-trolls) coming in to make congratulations.

2. Saints win but not convincingly.
Result: The rag tags of the scummers will still come in and try to make hay... sadly these are the dumbest ones of all and far from entertaining.

3. Sharks win.
Result: The floodgates open and even Jimbo will make an appearance. Scummers who previously had multiple accounts will suddenly use their usual nicknames in a delirious orgy not seen since Caligua was the Sharks CEO.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
da_sharks said:
hey willow. you dont seem to be kicking any trollers out of this forum.
As a matter of interest, do you know the difference between a forum and a thread?

da_sharks

Juniors
Willow said:
3. Sharks win.
Result: The floodgates open and even Jimbo will make an appearance. Scummers who previously had multiple accounts will suddenly use their usual nicknames in a delirious orgy not seen since Caligua was the Sharks CEO.

and whats your point???

Willow said:
As a matter of interest, do you know the difference between a forum and a thread?

oh my god. please, kill me now, i made a mistake...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You're having a bad day da_sharks. I can see that and I'm here to help you.

A thread is a collection of posts.
A forum is a collection of threads.

The Front Row forums is a collection of forums.

You won't be kicked out of this thread because it is clearly here for trolls such as yourself.

You're refrerring to other threads in the past which you were hi-jacking.

Examples of this this include tributes to players and social discussion amongst Saints fans.

When a troll enters such a thread, they are asked to show the right amount of respect and leave. In the past you haven't been able to tell the difference so you were barred for a short while.

If there's a thread which is about the Sharks... or full of enough bait to sink a dinghy (such as this thread), then you're welcomed to have a shot.

Courtesy and commonsense really.

da_sharks

Juniors
no not having a bad day, just dont sit in front of my pc 24 hours a day. its bad for your eyes.

thanks for the lesson. i have learned alot.

what do you do when you see a dragons supporter with his head blown off???

you stop laughing and reload your shotgun...

Hutty1986

Immortal
What do you do when you see a premiership trophy in Scummula's trophy cabinet?

You realise it's a mirage and laugh because the Sharks have won nothing and never will

Craigshark

First Grade
Hutty1986 said:
What do you do when you see a premiership trophy in Scummula's trophy cabinet?

You realise it's a mirage and laugh because the Sharks have won nothing and never will

#-o

That wasn't very funny..

Anyway, i realise i have trolled a bit in these forums in the past. I give up, there is no point in it, we both support our own team and are never going to agree.. Saying that, goodluck on Saturday. Hope its a good match, and a Sharks win. :D

da_sharks

Juniors
Objective One said:
If a man and woman get divorced in Newcastle are they still Brother and Sister?

they become cousins...

what are south australians?

an indication that tasmanians can swim...
(i thought i'd add that one cause i found it funny)

Latest posts