What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dimmy Memorial Award

Haynzy

First Grade
Awww shucks cheers Suit

3. Suit (the complete poster)
2. The Parra Boy ( Humour and Sarcasm)
1. Tie between Paraborn and Di_luvs_Parra. (they always laugh at my jokes)

I won't do the hounorable mention thing cos it would take too much time to fit em all in.

di luvs parra

Juniors
Thanks H :D

How could i not laugh at your jokes,you funny jazz dude! :lol:

OK,I know it's not 3 votes,although i don't know why,i thought it was a good idea.....but this is how i would have voted.....

3-GoParra-He was an all round poster,i always found him to be warm & cheerful,he has a brilliant mind,a sense of humour,is a passionate Eels supporter & a good man!

2-TheParraboy-Same reasons as GP but i put GP ahead because he was always online,lol.....but i'd have to say TPB has the best sense of humour.....he is hilarious!

1-Tie between Haynzy & Bartman-Both are intelligent men with a sense of humour!

It's a real shame GP & TPB don't post here,although maybe TPB will post again when he finds time.It's sad because they were an asset to the boards & we could do with more like them.
Having said that,at least we have H & Bartman,thank goodness.
I look forward to reading many more of their great posts!

Honourable mentions go to.....
MPE,QHF,Eely,Colonel Eel,Twizzle,EC,Eels2win,miniEEL (I mean miniHINDY,hehe),Eelavation,Y2Eel,Eelementary,Ron Jeremy,Slippery Eel (he doesn't mind those polls,lol ),HJ,Planet,Rylesy,Noosa Eel,PB,Jesseel,Nikki,Meh (the lovely hillgirls),Half-man,Suity.

No wonder Haynzy didn't wanna do this,lol

I'm sorry to the people i didn't mention but there are too many.
I really like reading everyone's (well most peoples anyway) posts.....even the one's i don't agree with because the differing opinions are what make it interesting & yes,frustrating at times.

I just thought of some more people.....
Parraren,Country Eel,Maroubra Eel.....ok i'll stop now :lol:

Misty Bee said:
Dimmy was universally liked. That's the spirit of this award, not just for the person who has the most mates, but the person who has pissed off no one,and acted warmly to all.

"brightest, cheerfullest, and warmest poster of the past year. "

If the person in question pissed a reasonable portion of the messageboard off, then they cannot qualify, can they!

well i think that person should be di_luvs_parra then i havent been on here long obviously but ive read all the posts and i think she sounds the nicest ive even made my name kinda like hers!

Suitman

Post Whore
babigirlluvsparra,

You are certainly right there.

Di-luvs-parra is one of my favourites as well - no doubt.

But I'm curious, You wouldn't happen to be related to her, would you???

Suity.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Suitman said:
babigirlluvsparra,

Suity.

They're using the same puter by the looks of it so who knows.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Suitman said:
El Duque said:
Suitman said:
babigirlluvsparra,

Suity.

Geez your'e a sneaky bastard Mango!!

Suity

:lol:

I never even thought of checking until I'd read your post :p

sportive cupid

Referee
El Duque said:
Suitman said:
babigirlluvsparra,

Suity.

I' curious El, how can you tell when someone is using the same comp as someone else and,if so , do I use the same comp as any other posters?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

El Diablo

Post Whore
malignant cupid said:
El Duque said:
Suitman said:
babigirlluvsparra,

Suity.

I' curious El, how can you tell when someone is using the same comp as someone else and,if so , do I use the same comp as any other posters?

Well they have the same ip address so I assumed they were both using the same puter. It's possible they weren't though.

Your isp seems to change your ip every time you connect(as does mine) and you are the only person who has made posts from your current ip.

sportive cupid

Referee
El Duque said:
malignant cupid said:
El Duque said:
Suitman said:
babigirlluvsparra,

Suity.

Well they have the same ip address so I assumed they were both using the same puter. It's possible they weren't though.

Your isp seems to change your ip every time you connect(as does mine) and you are the only person who has made posts from your current ip.
owwwwww you are clever.You should be on my MSN ;-)
By the way there could be other posters that use the same comp as me from ytime to time :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

El Diablo

Post Whore
malignant cupid said:
El Duque said:
malignant cupid said:
El Duque said:
Suitman said:
babigirlluvsparra,

Suity.

owwwwww you are clever.You should be on my MSN ;-)
By the way there could be other posters that use the same comp as me from ytime to time :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL

I'm not clever there's just a little ip thing to click on up the top of everyone's post.

Latest posts