What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doghouse

GuardDog

Juniors
i can already picture ennis the menace getting under the opposition's skin and getting opposing players off their game lol welcome to the dark side ennis

dogz08

First Grade
I don't think any of your signings you have made this year will do much next year for the dragons Jas, but hey that's just my opinion :)

Bulldog Force

Referee
That's not exactly true plus you had to sign someone you have no one. Boyd and Smith are great signings and Costign if he stay injury free could be an awesome signing also.
Would you rather Boyd over Josh Morris?
I'd take Ben Hannant over Jeremy Smith
Michael Ennis is IMO one of the best signings we've made in recent years.

cb4

First Grade
Would you rather Boyd over Josh Morris? yes
I'd take Ben Hannant over Jeremy Smith as a front rower, if i was buying a second rower then smith
Michael Ennis is IMO one of the best signings we've made in recent years. dont forget kimmorley ;-)

Bulldog Force

Referee
If Morris and Kimmorley can work well together (which seems likely) then yes, he'll be up there with them. It's about the time the Bulldogs get into buying players. They've spent the last 8 years buying nobody's and turning them into somebodies, and making their own stars. At least now we can buy some talent.

MattYg1

Bench
Depends on how u look at it Dogs fans...

I think both the dogs and dragons have recruited strongly... but in different areas...

The Dragons are looking at building a mongrel fowared pack which will compliment Wayne Bennet...

Mind you with all the discussion of player signings, the fact that the dragons biggest signing by FAR is Wayne Bennet gets overlooked...

Bulldog Force

Referee
Depends on how u look at it Dogs fans...

I think both the dogs and dragons have recruited strongly... but in different areas...

The Dragons are looking at building a mongrel fowared pack which will compliment Wayne Bennet...

Mind you with all the discussion of player signings, the fact that the dragons biggest signing by FAR is Wayne Bennet gets overlooked...
I will be watching very closely with interest how Wayne Bennett goes at the Dragons. That will be one of my focal points in next years comp.

dogz08

First Grade
Would you rather Boyd over Josh Morris?
I'd take Ben Hannant over Jeremy Smith
Michael Ennis is IMO one of the best signings we've made in recent years.

Would you rather Boyd over Josh Morris? No..i think Boyd will struggle away from the Broncos.
I'd take Ben Hannant over Jeremy Smith..Agree.. but i wouldn't mind both :cool:
Michael Ennis is IMO one of the best signings we've made in recent years. .Yes, but will he take he's bronco form into next year?.. i hope so :)

MattYg1

Bench
Would you rather Boyd over Josh Morris? No..i think Boyd will struggle away from the Broncos.
Michael Ennis is IMO one of the best signings we've made in recent years. .Yes, but will he take he's bronco form into next year?.. i hope so :)

Hmmm Boyd struggle away from brisbane holds the same arguement as Morris possibly stuggling away from brother Brett... I think both will do just fine...

Jeremy Smith will be used in the backrow... so those two seem a little redundant to compare...

And Ennis... hmmm well... no doubt '08 was his best season... up in Brisbane where he always did state he wanted to play... its an either way bet with him... if he plays like he did this year GREAT buy... if he re-visits his Dragons form good luck to ya's...

Jasdragon

Juniors
Would you rather Boyd over Josh Morris? yes
I'd take Ben Hannant over Jeremy Smith as a front rower, if i was buying a second rower then smith
Michael Ennis is IMO one of the best signings we've made in recent years. dont forget kimmorley ;-)

Agreed

Jasdragon

Juniors

I think Josh will struggle away from the Dragons much more than Boyd will miss the Bronco's. And by the way Ennis is overrated plus a massive germ.

Dognacious

Juniors
I think Josh will struggle away from the Dragons much more than Boyd will miss the Bronco's. And by the way Ennis is overrated plus a massive germ.

Dont hold back, tell us what you really feel about Ennis lol.

Josh will do fine, so will Ennis. Boyd will still have Bennett so he also should go ok. No i wouldnt want Boyd over Morris.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Dont hold back, tell us what you really feel about Ennis lol.

Josh will do fine, so will Ennis. Boyd will still have Bennett so he also should go ok. No i wouldnt want Boyd over Morris.

I really hate players that take dives e.g Gallen and Ennis. It seems the dogs love Dragons players you always buy them or try to :).

Latest posts