What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eels Centre Of Excellence - Parramatta Jail

Tony Bongo

Bench
it'll be fantastic for closed training sessions eh!

only i'd be a bit worried doing hte tackling drills on the cement quad

It has a field and I think it would make a great training facility TBH. The only concern I have is if we are doing it simply because we are moving our home games to ANZ. Other than that I'm all for it.

strider

Post Whore
One of my mates was in there. He went around stabbing blokes who needed stabbing. It kept him out of trouble.

:lol:

well its good to know the govt is providing such facilities to keep such people out of trouble

btw - i reckon it's just part of the politics of negotiating with the stadium trust .... show you have other alternatives ;-) .... and if it comes to it, have it all suss'ed out ready to go

The Colonel

Immortal
Face it Tony, we are moving. It's been on the cards for ages. The Swarm will be lost in such a big stadium. BTW the Parramaniacs were much better.

mrt_spec

Juniors
I hope its purely because they would like extra space for all their modern equipment.

ANZ is chock full of failure, do not want.

forward pass

Coach
Rather than read into that that we are moving, is it possible that there just isn't the room to build a High Performance unit at Parra stadium so looking at alternatives?:?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bentley pacifically states the location is close to Parra Stadium. If we were moving why would he mention it?

Parra Pride

Coach
Bentley pacifically states the location is close to Parra Stadium. If we were moving why would he mention it?

frabz-omg-omg-where-am-i-pacifically-wheres-the-specific-ocean-2a274c.jpg

#Lol

Parra

Referee
Do people really compare stale hamburgers and watered down beer options when they consider where to watch the footy.

In what way is Parra Stadium unsuitable?

Fans to close to the action?

Atmosphere is too exciting at home games?

Too close to the leagues club and several pubs?

Too easy to get in and out of?

Parking not expensive enough?

Tony Bongo

Bench
Rather than read into that that we are moving, is it possible that there just isn't the room to build a High Performance unit at Parra stadium so looking at alternatives?:?

Until its confirmed where our future home games will be played we dont know either way. The club has been looking at setting up a high performance facility for some time and as I said I think the gaol looks like a good option.

Noise

Coach
If you park on the east side of Church St you can walk in to KFC North Parra on the way there and on the way home.

There is a sneaky parking spot outside the KFC where the kerb looks like a driveway so nobody parks there when it isn't a driveway at all.

I better not see any of you merkins cars there :x