What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eels off season trivia thread.

strider

Post Whore
I don't know how you guys remember all this ... I can't even remember what I had for breakfast #-o :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I don't know how you guys remember all this ... I can't even remember what I had for breakfast #-o :lol:

well considering it's just after 9am I would say that you've got massive problems of Parra Pete proportions and you should visit your local GP pronto!!

hybrideel

Bench
i would but then i'll have to ask some questions and that would require thought before my 3rd coffee and that just doesn't happen

mickdo

Coach
1) Was it Aaron Raper in 1997? he sat on the bench never goton the field.

But surely he'd still be credited as a player, and he wouldn't be the only one in that situation I would think. I reckon it would have to be a player who was selected to play but had to withdraw through injury or suspension and ended up never playing an Origin... but nobody's popping into my head at the moment :?

jono

Juniors
Hmmm. I don't think that's right. Grant Rix also sat on the bench and never played...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Rix

The original question didn't ask who was the ONLY player , but becasuse this is a Parra thread , I was referring to Parra players.
Aaron Raper was selected for the second game of 1997 in Melbourne, Tom Raudonikis didn't use him at all , Johnny Raper was furious , and if you look at the list of State of Origin players , Aaron Raper's name does not appear.

mickdo

Coach
The original question didn't ask who was the ONLY player , but becasuse this is a Parra thread , I was referring to Parra players.
Aaron Raper was selected for the second game of 1997 in Melbourne, Tom Raudonikis didn't use him at all , Johnny Raper was furious , and if you look at the list of State of Origin players , Aaron Raper's name does not appear.

Hmmm, ok

Stagger eel

Staff member
Not Fearnley

Don't think Steve White EVER played a 1st grade game , a lot of u23s and maybe FG for Penrith?

Steve White is #362 - he probably came on as a replacement late in a game.

1) Raper

2) Mark Bugden

3) I'll go with Pat Hundy this time.

jono

Juniors
2. Was also an official at the Knights in the late nineties and early noughties
3. Was prone to pick a pocket or two