What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The elephant.. errr.. bird in the room

You seem to want to disagree but can't find an argument beyond lame ineffective insult

< start comment to stupid people (you millers) >

there is no point discussing anything with you because you're stupid

you can't help stupid people

couldn't even work out what you were disagreeing with

such a halfwit

< end comment to stupid people (you millers), Just so you know where I stopped addressing you>

oh no .... benching a player is so preposterous and over the top...quick call the asylum ive lost the plot... f**king give me a break

the guy is out of form, has been for some time, he's accumulated more missed tackles in 6 games than in the previous 18, that's alarm bells right there, his first contact is very poor

we are now at the pointy end and it could cost us dearly

lewis is right edge player, i'd be surprised if he was much slower than beale

stronger defensively, will get ball to holmes

bird can re calibrate from the bench

no one has a mortgage on a position

if he doesn't come good, what the f**k do you do?

try something new in a finals game?

what's that Einstein quote again...........

Last edited:
catdrinkingmilk.jpg

millersnose

Post Whore
Lol

That's so cutting

A devastating reason bird should be dropped

Why didn't you just post a picture of your pussy to begin with

He will be performance managed. I can't see a situation where him not being in the 13 is better for the team.

Has the term "constructive criticism" been used yet in this discussion ? I think there are more sophisticated ways of managing hiccups than sacking players from teams in second position on the cusp of the semi finals.

Reactions: cb4
Has the term "constructive criticism" been used yet in this discussion ? I think there are more sophisticated ways of managing hiccups than sacking players from teams in second position on the cusp of the semi finals.

Not according to some posters. The answer to every issue is to sack someone.

it started out constructive tom
until f**khead brought his usual tactics to the fold
benching an out of form player is pretty standard, our coach has done it this year would you believe?
yet because my names attached to the comment certain personalities can't handle ideas that arent their own
good old forum dalai lama

thankyou oh wise one, how stupid of me lol

some f**king strange people out there

theres that saying, you can choose your friends, you cant choose your family members and you certainly cant choose who follows your footy team

millers is deadset a st george grubb masquerading

Lol

That's so cutting

A devastating reason bird should be dropped

Why didn't you just post a picture of your pussy to begin with

its okay mate, its okay to be be butt sore when someone shows you up for the wanker you are

everyone keep clear, millers is going through menopause and her bum hole is sore

maybe da soup will rub his ointment into it for you

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
Not according to some posters. The answer to every issue is to sack someone.

These days, the coaches refer to 'the 17', not 'the 13' (players on the team). That's because the rotation of the bench is a huge factor in the game.

I don't think re-shuffling 'the 17' is equivalent to 'dropping someone'. I, for one, do NOT advocate dropping Jack Bird to the Newtown Jets! I just think a re-shuffle (and some constructive criticism (which I'm sure is being given)) would not hurt the team or Bird.

Too much heat in this argument - we're not the selection panel.

Frenzy.

Immortal
These days, the coaches refer to 'the 17', not 'the 13' (players on the team). That's because the rotation of the bench is a huge factor in the game.

I don't think re-shuffling 'the 17' is equivalent to 'dropping someone'. I, for one, do NOT advocate dropping Jack Bird to the Newtown Jets! I just think a re-shuffle (and some constructive criticism (which I'm sure is being given)) would not hurt the team or Bird.

Too much heat in this argument - we're not the selection panel.

I agree with this. Funny thing is that I didn't advocate dropping him as I am being accredited as saying. I said to bench him and that I don't care if he leaves.

LOL fun to watch the fact twisting though