What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Euro 2008 thread

well ive finally picked a team.

Many years ago, i was Italy crazy, just like Hybrid. only because of one man, Roberto Baggio.But after Arrigo Sacchis mistreatment of him, i went well off them. But now im back with Italy for Euro 2008. Forza Italia!

i was thinking about it, it was down to germany, italy and spain. spain coz of the players, italy coz of my past liking for them and germany because i want t go and live there for a while and continue my german studies and find out about my ancestors and stuff. But yeah, i love italian football and like the italian culture and all and my fave player ever is Roberto Baggio so im going Italian.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
We all know about your love for Baggio mate. lol

Manuel Neuer must be in the German squad after his performance for Schalke v Porto.

Mong

Post Whore
I usually just go for who ever is playing the poms...

Not sure what to do now..

Abz

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
LOL spain. i hope you aren't putting money on them
Your trend continues. It's great to know somethings never change, although once in a while it would be great to see them change. TT who would you suggest I go for instead? Name me any other team and i'll tell you why I will not be supporting them. Look at my signature and maybe it'll give you a clue as to why I'm supporting Spain!

Dragooner

Bench
Spain looks the goods for me to support.

Fabregas
Iniesta
Torres
Ramos

they're all some of my favourite players.

Otherwise Im gonna follow Romania, like most, I love the underdog and would love nothing more tha to see them squeeze past Italy, France and the Dutch...

gunning_for_panthers said:
Manuel Neuer must be in the German squad after his performance for Schalke v Porto.

please stop

abz, you idiot i didn't say don't support them i said don't put money on them. all i have to do is tell you to look at the last 6 international tournaments

Mad Dogg

Juniors
No, I'll probably support Portugal because of Ronaldo and Nani. Although if they start diving all over the place I'll rethink that.

I actually want France to fail so Benzema doesn't get too much attention and up his price too much more. If he has the Euro 2008 that I'm tipping he will, he'll be worth 35-40m pounds by the end.

i wish this would be germany's squad

Robert Enke
Timo Hildebrand
Tim Wiese

Philipp Lahm
Marcell Jansen
Per Mertesacker
Arne Friedrich
Manuel Friedrich
Christoph Metzelder
Heiko Westermann

Michael Ballack