What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Euro 2008 thread

shiznit

Coach
Good to see Luca Toni once again bottle it on the big stage. The guy is an absolute myth who, as I have stated previously, has never been tested in the big leagues. Whenever he does get tested, he can't handle the pressure.

Anyway, glad to see the filthy cheats out.
:lol: do you actually watch football?? the only opinions i see you post on here is...

" 'Insert players name here' once again bottled it in the big games.."

case in point...

from the champions league final...

skeepe said:
And once again Ronaldo bottles it in a big game. Forget the goal, any mug worth their salt would have scored that. The penalty shoot out is where players stand up to be counted and he fluffed it yet again.

Ronaldo is not a big game player and we now have undeniable proof.

:lol: one post wonder...

Last edited:

fish eel

Immortal
Hey it isn't an Internaitonal broadcast you know. It's the BBC's coverage - the British Broadcasting Corporation. It just happens to be beamed around the world via Setanta.

So it's quite naive to suggest that there shouldn't or wouldn't be any England references.

I'm fully aware of that.

It just, you know, kinda sucks big time when the only coverage we can get of this event in Australia is full of chest beating, english flag waving when they're not even there.

And there's nothing wrong with Andy Gray. He's been one of the best commentators on the game for bloody years, dating back to when i lived in England. As has Alan Hansen. Lineker, O'Neill and Shearer really aren't that bad either IMO.

I dont mind Lineker or O'Neill. Shearer is a dope.

And who commentates the games? That Watson guy? Dreadful Give me Martin Tyler anyday.

shiznit

Coach
I'm fully aware of that.

It just, you know, kinda sucks big time when the only coverage we can get of this event in Australia is full of chest beating, english flag waving when they're not even there.

I dont mind Lineker or O'Neill. Shearer is a dope.

And who commentates the games? That Watson guy? Dreadful Give me Martin Tyler anyday.
i suppose you gotta take that up with setanta...

we get the host broadcast i think.... just 1 guy that calls the game. no halftime talk on stats or anything... just plays the highlights with music. bloom i think 1 of the callers names is...

it was real f*cked this morning.... it f*cked up about 10mins into extratime and we had to watch EPL highlights up until about the 3rd to last kick in penalties... i was spewing...

Misanthrope

Staff member
No Italy! Fan-f**king-tastic!

Now I don't care who wins! They're all good in my eyes. Wouldn't mind seeing Russia or Spain take it out. Wouldn't mind if Germany did. Couldn't care less about Turkey, save that I have friends there.

i remember when craig foster called andy gray out on his sh*t commentary during the 2006 champs league final. good times.

fish eel

Immortal
ummmm......Go Germany

b-em-voting-9628948.jpg

shiznit

Coach
well done to the turks... they gave everything and only just came up short. they certainly wernt a push over like many predicted.

i bet millions of germans sh*t themselves when the turks equalised late..

not that i saw most of the f*cking game... our feed f*cked out for most of the 2nd half.

Latest posts