What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The FIFA 09 Thread

Bulldog Force

Referee
It's going dirt cheap at JB HI FI for $64. That's probably because of all the bugs it's got in it lol. You guys are already talking about next years version lol.

Tom Shines

First Grade
So Toney, are you going to give me the chance to reclaim my crown, or just dog it for the next few weeks lol.

i thought i'd dog it until fifa 2010 came out haha ... i gotta run an errand but free from about 8 30 ... so after 8 30 whenever you're ready pal

Dragooner

Bench
I'm always up for a game, one of those BAP Leagues would be insane fun. Bit busy now, whenever I have time I'm always up for a game online.

Playing when you have a poor connection rate sucks. You go to shoot, press circle, the player has already tackled you and passed the ball.

Tom Shines

First Grade
f**king hell, defense was absolutely non-existent. How many times did you stroll through on goal?

Last two games were top notch.

no defense could have stopped miro klose's dinky little joga bonito :cool:

must say i'm pretty pleased with that 5 one-pass movement which reuslted in a podolski first time beautifly placed shot into the bottom corner along the carpet ...

you had me screaming creative swear words with all those long shot goals though haha another good stoush ... i think i'm clawing the record back ... if only the last 4 were the league games though :( 4 games 4 draws for me in the league haha

you can't save goals from online games hey? ... that's a shame because there's been some sick goals scored ... some bizarre ones too like that 45 metre effort i had that your goalkeeper didn't dive for until it came out of the net haha

speaking of saving goals ... are you able to save goals for longer than 10 seconds or whatever?

JT_

Juniors
The funniest thing last night i (arsenal) vs. Chelsea and he was 2-0 up with about 20 minutes to go.

He took the foot off the pedal so to speak.. and i scored 2 goals with the 2nd being in stoppage time.

He got pissed, as you can assume giving up that sort of lead with 20 minutes to go.

In ET i had all the momentum in the world and scored 3 more to make it 5-2 :D ....and then he quit :(

You gotta hate that, even with the automatic W i'd still prefer to play out the whole game.

Do you guys get that alot?

saint-colesy

Juniors
I was versing a Man U scum yesterday arvo.. He was up 3-0 at half time and he loved to gloat and watch his replays and do fancy celebrations. I put away the computer and turned the phone off for the second half and came back to level it at 4-4.

Scored two goals in extra time to win 6-4, did the big cartwheel flip when the winner went thru and let the replay roll thru. Felt good :lol:

Who here has the game on ps3??

manure, barca, inter or chel$ki ... same old same old ... i don't play randoms online anymore and if i do i refuse to play anyone playing any of those teams

and i f**king hate quitters ... my first online game i got smashed 6-0 ... take it like a man!

hardest person i've ever played i beat twice 1-0 and he used porto and ecuador

Tom Shines

First Grade
How strange was that first game... 0-0 at full time, then I put on four in the first half of extra time.