What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The FIFA 09 Thread

CC_Eagle

First Grade
bump

if there any leaguies who have the game on xbox live, id love a game

id - bonesy84

Should be picking it up this week buddy.

Tell me this guys, does 09 have the "arena" where you can muck around with any player before you actually access the menu? Was a great addition to 08 imo.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cannot believe Vukovic wasn't included for the Mariners simply due to suspension. Ridiculous.

salivor

First Grade
Still addicted to this game but one really annoying thing is I'm playing manager mode but the player I created in my own name and played with in be a pro is in the Manchester United squad. It really ruins the game when your facing yourself. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I can't find a way to play a tournament with two people playing different teams. Annoying.

Salivor: I didn't know you could make players, but that's weird, definitely.

pfft vukovic

on to some real problems

i won the bundesliga undefeated and thomas müller played ONE league game all year due to injury and suspension and scored two goals in the game and got player of the year and was in the team on the year ... how the hell does that work?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I can't find a way to play a tournament with two people playing different teams. Annoying.

Salivor: I didn't know you could make players, but that's weird, definitely.

It's awesome.

I made myself then slotted me into the Arsenal side. Put my potential as World Class to peak early (clearly life-like) and sold within a week of season 1 for 20m plus pounds.

Nice way to make some money - epsecially if you're a low-mid table club.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
pfft vukovic

on to some real problems

i won the bundesliga undefeated and thomas müller played ONE league game all year due to injury and suspension and scored two goals in the game and got player of the year and was in the team on the year ... how the hell does that work?

Probably something to do with a goals/game ratio - I got sh*t like that all the time. Annoying as hell.

The national team selections are f*cked as well.

Last edited:

salivor

First Grade
Just started playing online for the first time. I'm a bit of a noob (playing on world class difficulty, haven't tried legendary yet) so was a bit daunted but I'm 2 and 0. If anyone wants a game my tag is salivor1985

shiznit

Coach
we should set up some online comps or something...

i havent touched my xbox for a couple of weeks coz i cant be f**ked unpacking it from our christmas luggage. but if everyones keen to get a comp going im keen...

salivor

First Grade
I'd be keen to get a league set up on the 360 but most people in this thread seem to be PS3 users.

Geohood

Bench
My signal strength is only around 20-30% max normally so I can get online games working about 1/5 times I turn on the game.. so frustrating

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I'd be keen to get a league set up on the 360 but most people in this thread seem to be PS3 users.

Ahoy hoy.

Picked it up yesterday and omfg - it sh*ts over the PC version.

The Be-A-Pro mode is addictive as hell, finally there's an actual purpose to it. Gameplay is smooth, graphics are fantastic and Martin Tyler adds so much more than Clive Tilsley. Yet to play it online though.

Latest posts