What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The final 4: Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Wow. I bet you'd be fun at parties.

20i9u0h.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bulldogs
Melbourne
Manly
Souths

In that order.

If Souths make the Grand Final, I can guarantee it won't matter whether it's Manly or Melbourne playing them - I'll go for whoever progresses.

LESStar58

Referee
I reckon they should lose another 2/3 of their team (they started off with about 4/3, after all) and never win another Premiership again, but that's just me. :p

Very definitely on the souffs bandwagon.

I reckon Dragons should merge with Souffs and get punted to Port Moresby... But that's just me.

pantherz9103

First Grade
It's quite simple anyone but Manly.

If Melbourne can win the comp with a team under the cap then good for them
Bulldogs are definately a more likeable team these days than in the past and I like their offloading style of play
If Souffs won this forum would go into meltdown which would be hilarious.

As long as those 'NRL darlings' from the Peninsula don't win again. How many close calls can they get??

the dude

Juniors
Decisions, decisions.

I'll be going for the Dogs against either Storm/Manly if they beat us

betcats

Referee
Trying to pick who id prefer to win out of Manly v Melbourne is like trying to pick who i'd want to win in a fight between Osama Bin Laden and Hitler.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yes, and they had two premierships stripped because of it, lost a raft of players going into 2011 and leaked some more coming into this year. Can't help but wonder how long people will keep beating this dead horse, probably never because Sydney fans enjoy hating Melbourne too much.

Unlike other clubs Storm haven't had to buy in stars, instead Bellamy has a solid record of turning nuffies into key players. It's on the back of that that we might win a premiership, not because we were over the salary cap in 2009.

As long as they have the "big 3" still playing for them and as long as the filthy f*cks keep claiming they were hard done by they will be despised.

And yep, its because Bellamy recruited the likes of Norrie, Lowrie, Ryles and Lowe that you are playing in a Prelim...:sarcasm:

northwest9

Juniors
As long as they have the "big 3" still playing for them and as long as the filthy f*cks keep claiming they were hard done by they will be despised.

And yep, its because Bellamy recruited the likes of Norrie, Lowrie, Ryles and Lowe that you are playing in a Prelim...:sarcasm:

so what exactly are you saying? because three players remain, they shouldnt be allowed to be in the finals?

do you really think that melbournes good form this year is only from the big three?

what exactly are the other ten players doing on the field?

azza29

Juniors

Include Widdop and Waqa in that list and I reckon most clubs would be pretty pleased with the group. No superstars but solid, consistent performers who step up when required. Point being that Storm have a history of developing players rather than buying in established talent.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
so what exactly are you saying? because three players remain, they shouldnt be allowed to be in the finals?

do you really think that melbournes good form this year is only from the big three?

what exactly are the other ten players doing on the field?

What I am saying my slow witted chum is that whilst the "big 3" play for the Scum they will always be despised. THought it was pretty clear actually.

Do I really think that the Scum's good form this year is only from the big three?.....Abso-f*cking-lutley!! Pull those three out and how many games do you think you would have won with your team of "little Aussie battlers"?? 3 to 6 I would hazard a guess at.

The other 10 players are doing their level best to get the ball either to or from the "big 3" as quickly as they can.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Doggies
Manly
Melbourne
Daylight
More Daylight
Daylight after hell freezes over
Chuck Norris gives a roundhouse kick to daylight
Lightday
Homebush Rabbletohs

As for those of you former LOL@5(c)uff$ers that have jumped on the "pride of the league" bandwagon you sicken me.

northwest9

Juniors
What I am saying my slow witted chum is that whilst the "big 3" play for the Scum they will always be despised. THought it was pretty clear actually.

Do I really think that the Scum's good form this year is only from the big three?.....Abso-f*cking-lutley!! Pull those three out and how many games do you think you would have won with your team of "little Aussie battlers"?? 3 to 6 I would hazard a guess at.

The other 10 players are doing their level best to get the ball either to or from the "big 3" as quickly as they can.

take stewart, dce and ballin out of your team and theyd struggle too...

jealousy is ugly on you....