What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The final 4: Who are you supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eels Dude

Coach
Nice post, but you wanting a thread of its own just smacks of arrogance.

This.

I have always had a soft spot for Souths and hope they win the comp for their fans, but in another way threads started like this make supporters of other clubs feel like Souths are more important than any other club in the competition which isn't the case.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I usually complain that the media is against us and they often are but this week they've swung too far the other way.

Oi media. I'm a passionate Souths fan, as biased as they come towards my club, I think in some ways my club is more important than the average club, but if even I can see you're giving Souths too many newspaper inches and tv minutes then maybe you need to reassess.

I wish the other teams were being given more attention. They'll all be loving flying under the radar.

Last edited:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I usually complain that the media is against us and they often are but this week they've swung too far the other.

Oi media. I'm a passionate Souths fan, as biased as they come towards my club, I think in some ways my club is more important than the average club, but if even I can see you're giving Souths too many newspaper inches and tv minutes then maybe you need to reassess.

I wish the other teams were being given more attention. They'll all be loving flying under the radar.

Geez you've really gone soft since your facebook got put on here.

some11

Referee
Geez you've really gone soft since your facebook got put on here.

That was the whole point, just like tall poppy syndrome it cuts people down to size and humbles them a little bit.

This week should be a good experience for Souths, I cant see them going on to win it but at least now this current side has some finals experience.

Bananabender

Juniors
Im up here in Qld and there is also the media jumping on the Rabbitohs bandwagon with quite a few newsreaders hoping the Bunnies get up..
I know the Dogs are the favourites but I know that Souths have beaten them on a few occasions. Actually we had a great record against them last year. Lift your heads up high boys...a change is about to happen..SOUTHS TO SHOCK THE Dogs!!!

The Raiders wore practically blue and white last week...just pretend you are playing the Raiders all over again.

Latest posts