What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Joey can't remember 1997. Obviously back then you rang gids as well.

And that beau knows was horrendous.

Big Pete

Referee
Didn't stop NRL on FOX providing a much superior effort.

Tis true, although NRL on FOX isn't trying to be a comedy show. If I was writing for the Footy Show, I'd find it difficult to write any footy related comedy without a lot of stimulus.

hutch

First Grade
anybody else miss vossy for stuff you may have missed? that was cringeworthy, used to be a great segment!

Brutus

Referee
What an awful show. i thought i'd watch the first segment following on from the cricket and hardly a word of current issues spoken (watching in qld and the first, segment has just finished). Not a thing has been funny either. If you're not going to talk footy at least be entertaining and funny ffs!

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
anybody else miss vossy for stuff you may have missed? that was cringeworthy, used to be a great segment!

Nope.

The host really doesn't have any impact on that segment.

With that said, I liked when Vossy was a member of the show back in 2009. Unfortunately he was ostracized by Matty & Fatty for being a bit of a Debbie Downer.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
f**k it the cricket sucked me into another episode.
anyway its still shit. is that big country in the crowd?
Slater is a f**kwit.

THE CHAMP

First Grade

That segment is only as good as the material they are provided with the gave brohman sweet f**k all.

Latest posts