What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

THE CHAMP

First Grade
that chick has that much make up on it could be hutty.
then again hutty is probably a chick anyway.

BranVan3000

Coach
I hate how they just rush through the previews for next week, the panel there was trying to have an actual discussion about each match and they just kept moving ahead with the next game

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I keep watching it only to be disappointed, I hope I learn one day.

I like the pretend controversy corner stuff but it needs to be at least 30 mins even if they go 10 mins of it each half hour, they could then have their 30 mins of un-funny stuff spread out the same. The other 30 mins could be RL talk about last weeks games and the up coming games spread out over 30 mins but in blocks like the others. A 1 hour 30 min show with everything you need. How hard is it?

Tonight was the worst footy show I can remember.

Ulysseus

Bench
What the f**k was with that idiot who chose Gordie to take his shot at goal?
"Hmmmmmmmmmm, lets see I can have one of the most prolific goal kickers to have laced on a boot kick for me or the bloke with no goal kicking credentials at all"

I watched because it was on after the cricket, for the first time in a long time, it is still crap.
Oddly the only funny bit was Beau Ryan accosting someone in public and trying to force something on them against their will.......................... and if thats the comedic highlight then we may as well have "Rape: The Gameshow".

snoozer

Bench
like many here i was caught in the post cricket euphoria and watched the first 10mins or so.(the first time i've watched in probably 10 or more years)

what a complete load of rank steaming shite.

obviously les boyd didn't do a good enough job on brohman either. is he a sharks supporter ffs.

the most cringeworthy moment in my short stay was the appeal for the cop that got killed in tamworth, then straight to tallis for a betting wank-on about slater and cronk.

he producers need to be shot.

actually shoot the lot.

the league lounge ran rings around this crap and it wasn't that good.

JamesBrandy

Juniors
Why the hell is Michael Slater on the footy show? He pisses me off just with the way he talks! Bring back Vossy too!

TheDalek079

Bench
What was the point of Gidley. he did nothing the whole show. the Fui Fui thing was awful. The first time Shackleton put on a wig it was mildly amusing, now its just painful. And bring back Voss

The Gambler

Juniors
My understanding is that this will be Fatty's last year. They hope to jag Matty Johns to host alongside Slats next season.

Not sure whether the Fox Sports contract is going to stop that though.

Mr Saab

Referee
Shackleton has killed his TV career with that skit last night. He is in the Craig McLaughlin class.
The show was painful and Andrew Johns needs a reality check. He is not funny and i think his past has gotten to his brain if he thinks golden point games equal 110 mins.

Latest posts