What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show returns

Raider_69

Post Whore
thought the first ep was gonna be alright... saw the live anti ad and switched right back to the Amazing Race...

Raider_69

Post Whore
"Get him off"

DAMN f**kING RIGHT
thats has got a better laugh from me than the rest of them all night, after the amazing race i turned back in and it still disappoints #-o

innsaneink

Referee
Craig Mclachlan.....died on stage.....lame jokes about bestiality @ muslims, and to make it worse some punter in the crowd yelled out \(inaudibly) his punchline. :lol: He was hooked quik. :arrow:

Raider_69

Post Whore
the only thing that could save them.... a "comedian" bomb out

Craig Mclachlan - coming to a centrelink near you :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
innsaneink said:
Craig Mclachlan.....died on stage.....lame jokes about bestiality @ muslims, and to make it worse some punter in the crowd yelled out \(inaudibly) his punchline. :lol: He was hooked quik. :arrow:

C'mon he also spoke about incest with Kylie :lol: :roll:

Hurriflatch

Referee
There is one way the Footy Show can be saved

1 hour 15 mins of Guru signing

then a 15 min preview of the weekends games.

innsaneink

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
innsaneink said:

yeah I knew there was somethin better/worse i forgot.

Painful???

About as painful as a hammer drill up a nostril! :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
innsaneink said:

tragically i thought that was his best one... it got a mild 'ha' outta me, the rest stunk on ice
still love that bloke in the crowd "GET HIM OFF"

too bloody right mate :lol:

lolesi

First Grade
Craig Mclachlan

hahahaha that was one of the funniest things i have ever seen on TV, he got so hammered out there, gold

" Go back to ramsey street " summed it up perfectly.

Gowers g/f is :O awsome.

Another funny and good show!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
As a fan of the Footy Show i thought it was very lame. Except for the bungy jump. Other then that complete utter CRAP!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Maroubra Shark said:
As a fan of the Footy Show i thought it was very lame. Except for the bungy jump. Other then that complete utter CRAP!

You better not be bagging Grothe :evil:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dean Moriarty said:
Eddie and Sam may be dickheads. But they are at least dickheads who talk about footy on a show called the Footy Show. Fatty and Sterlo are dickheads who should be sued for false advertising.

LOL, they seem to advertise themselves as dickheads on their promos regularly - no issues there IMO :lol:

The Unincredibles :roll: How lame.

Latest posts