What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

El Diablo

Post Whore
funny how it seems that everyone except Eddie's AFL mates had to take pay cuts

why 9 hired that arse clown i'll never know

Mr Saab

Referee
People do care.
Better they talk about current important issues than the usual crap they go on with

morri (cWo)

First Grade
id hardly call it an issue. it doesnt change the way the game is played. i think this is better then the usual sh*t they dribble on with, so its a step in the right direction.

Once Dead

Bench
mattyg said:
Mason has said some very smart things considering everyone thinks he has an IQ of 0

You can tell that Mason ISN'T on his usual meds....just because he can put two sentences together doesn't magically mean that he's a genius.

innsaneink

Referee
LOL...poor william bitching how players cant have a leak in a mall without it being front page news...ffs!

Mal Meninga

Bench
pcpp said:
Harry Kewell probably hasn't seen a rugby league game since he left Australia.
Yeah he only lived in Leeds for about 10 years :lol:

Strange segment with Kewell.... Nice work Mason trying to push your stupid agenda about trying not to be a role model.:roll:

mattyg

Bench
innsaneink said:
LOL...poor william bitching how players cant have a leak in a mall without it being front page news...ffs!

:lol: don't tell me you haven't had a leak somewhere in public before...:crazy:

Holmes a Court was almost speechless after Mason had a go at Wing over this signing rubbish, couldn't help but laugh.

Mr Saab

Referee
My god...thats gold just hit a new low.
Lower than the Catch Up and Yasmins Getting Married.

Nathan B

Juniors
WTF is with all this bitching about Mason and Kewell?

Mason's questions and Kewell's answers were very interesting. It's quite clear that EPL stars are really no different than Australian league players who cop sh*t off all and sundry. Their young, brash and want to have fun like everybody else their age. It's just that those guys can afford to get their rocks off behind closed doors - be it their mansion or their own bloody pub!

The same would be true of NBA, NFL players etc. Once a bit more money comes into league, we won't be seeing as many stars hanging around pubs and nightclubs around the town. Less gossip for the vultures to feed off.