What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show Thread 2007

Mr Saab

Referee
El Diablo said:
how bad is The Nation??

can't believ its lasted 3 weeks

That show is f**king tragic....cannot believe how bad Mick Molloy is.
If Kerry was alive he would have sent that show to its grave after week one

Mr Saab

Referee
Does Matty Johns get 1000 for every time he mentions Anthony Lafranci....never shuts up about him.

ockham

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
I fail to see the humour

U R Not alone there. Paul Vautin may have been a classy 2nd rower, but he is a joke TV presenter. Having a career that people are laughing at, not with, is the joke.

innsaneink

Referee
mattyg said:
:lol: don't tell me you haven't had a leak somewhere in public before...:crazy:

Holmes a Court was almost speechless after Mason had a go at Wing over this signing rubbish, couldn't help but laugh.

LOL....willie, poor willie, ''we cant go out without being under scrutiny, we cant pee in malls, we cant root chicks in the bog, we cant drive pissed...its a travesty!!!''
A tree stump would do a better job than mason tonite, looks like he'd rather be elsewhere, probably a cubicle.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Should rename it The Bogan Show.

Beyond pathetic. Fancy Mason as a member of the panel, f**k me. Last time I checked you have to be able to string a sentence together to work on television and not have the IQ of two wooden deck chairs?

Chachi

Bench
I only caught a few minutes of this crap but fair dinkum Willie Mason gets dumber and dumber every time he opens that big gob of his.

No wonder the dogs are in a mess with that arseclown holding himself up as some sort of example for their younger fellas. It must be some form of mild brain damage that allows him to forget that he made a complete d!ck of himself THIS YEAR with that female reporter.

He's a blight on our code and it's absolutely tragic that fools like him and Gasnier get a chance to embarrass themselves (and our game) on live TV each week. Normally I don't give a rats but's it's just pathetic.

Tom Ace

Bench
Despite Mason being one of the more dense blokes running around, he still managed to put PHAC in his place. How low must PHAC feel now. :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'll ask this question. I'll just throw it out there. If the whole Craig Wing fiasco didn't involve Souths, do you think it would have gotten anywhere near as much coverage? It seems that Souths hadn't been in the papers for a week and a bit, so they had to go on parading Wing around in front of all the Souths banners etc etc. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but f**k me Souths are getting even more and more irritating

forward pass

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
Last time I checked you have to be able to string a sentence together to work on television and not have the IQ of two wooden deck chairs?

Would you prefer Mark Geyer join the panel ??

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Jobdog said:
I'll ask this question. I'll just throw it out there. If the whole Craig Wing fiasco didn't involve Souths, do you think it would have gotten anywhere near as much coverage? It seems that Souths hadn't been in the papers for a week and a bit, so they had to go on parading Wing around in front of all the Souths banners etc etc. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but f**k me Souths are getting even more and more irritating

I guess you watch and love the Newcastle Footy Show.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
The whole saga is already bad, and putting it on the footy show yesterday was worse. didn't like Peter's attitude either. Trying to be all clever and make his lot loook so smart. I have never really had a problem with SOuths but until him and Crowe took over they are really ticking me off

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Whats so Newcastle about the Footy Show? Apart from Chief and Matt? I'll admit that Chief is starting to not get so funny anymore, so feel free to get rid of him

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Jobdog said:
Whats so Newcastle about the Footy Show? Apart from Chief and Matt? I'll admit that Chief is starting to not get so funny anymore, so feel free to get rid of him

Seriously, take the Red and Blue shades off.