What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

El Diablo

Post Whore
thought it was good, loved it when Ennis and then Sailor gave it to Voss and he had nothing. Great episode!

Ennis had nothing. he remained silent for about half an hour after getting owned

all Sailor had at the end was the usual bonehead line of "you never played first grade football"

someone should tell him that just about every person who has paid to watch him play hasn't either

everyone is allowed an opinion, not just some wanker who got busted for coke

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Ennis had nothing. he remained silent for about half an hour after getting owned

all Sailor had at the end was the usual bonehead line of "you never played first grade football"

someone should tell him that just about every person who has paid to watch him play hasn't either

Just my opinion, but if a guy who has been around since like 93, was considered the best winger in the world for years, has played Origin and is a dual international, told me he knew more about Rugby League than me (who only played as a junior) than id shut up and listen.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Just my opinion, but if a guy who has been around since like 93, was considered the best winger in the world for years, has played Origin and is a dual international, told me he knew more about Rugby League than me (who only played as a junior) than id shut up and listen.

he didn't even say that

he was having a go at him for tipping Parra.

dragonfire

Bench

i was referring to them giving it to him about his tips. I always liked Voss but since he has been on the show he seems to be a complete fkwit

effnic

Bench
f**k i luv the Dell. Funniest merkin around. Just incase no one knew he is a dual internationalist. ahahahhahaha. Sometimes i dont even know if hes joking when he talks himself up, but either way you gotta love him.

Brutus

Referee
Wendell was on fire tonight with some superb smack-talk.

(Sort of expect that from a dual international who has won man-of-the-match in SOO and was the greatest winger in the world for 7 years and etc. etc.)

How many Origin tries did score?

1 was it?

DeeJ

Bench
Just a few highlights and Beaver doing the toss.

Voss was being a complete dickhead and rubbishing it because of the small crowd, pity, it probably would've been a video the AMNRL would of like to put on their front page

Was he really rubbishing it? Usually Voss talks up rugby league in not well known countries. That's a disappointing attitude.

I actually don't mind Ennis on the panel at the moment. Hes actually pretty well spoken. As oppose to Ben Teo anyway...

And he wants a media career :lol:

Ridders

Coach
Don't really get the Ennis hate, the guy seemed very well spoken and articulate. Lol that show was like a cat-fight. My life is just that little bit better after watching the Dell last night.

typicalfan

Coach
Wendell was on fire tonight with some superb smack-talk.

(Sort of expect that from a dual international who has won man-of-the-match in SOO and was the greatest winger in the world for 7 years and etc. etc.)
What 7 years were they? maybe 2-3 years?

Coaster

Bench
I enjoyed the show.

I thought Dell brings good vibe to it, and the segment with Gould Thurston and Benji was a great insite to the game for those that usually watch this show.

Voss should stick to the Roast, he is not welcome on that stage, although his addition has bought in a bad guy element. Not sure if this was the intention.

Brohman is a funny bugger, you Sydney ciders may have a different opinion on him, but up here we don't have the radio shows so we have no preconceived ideas and he is quiet refreshing.

Ridders

Coach
The masterclass segment was great, although its just my opinion but i didn't think Thurston added much. Benji on the other hand was awesome to listen to, and Gould was at his usual best.

saints_fireup

Juniors
Voss is an expert, just ask him. He can have an opinion, anyone can.

However, he should refrain from trying to speak authoritatively about anything football related.

For me, he is of the ilk of Rothfield and Rebecca Wilson.

ostrich20

Juniors
Best show of the year that i have seen....

Brohman's segments were gold (particularly the wooden spoon), loved the KFC thing....
Top 8 analysis was surprisingly good, Thurston was a bit footy stereotypical, but Marshall was great.
Vossy getting slammed by Sailor and Ennis was gold too.

Latest posts