What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Ridders

Coach
Coming on the show was a smart move by Taylor. Even i'm interested to know all the facts i the case.

timka4

Bench
Why do they bother with so you think you can play? A pathetic copy at the props pentathlon (which was a great segment).

its just abit of fun they tried to add to the show. of course it wasnt intended to be full serious. Its good as well, change of scenary from the studio, to go out to the fields

Broncodr01d

Juniors
I reluctantly tuned in to the Footy Show for the first time in at least 5 years, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Sterlo I understand had left the show - HOW? He was gold. Nice one, I think with even more Footy talk, the show can once again attract more viewers.

What has to be said is this: Andrew Voss is the biggest goose in the game. Bar none. The end. Someone has to get rid of this arrogant, pompous twit who must honestly believe it is his show. He is a tool. A moron. I cringed through it when this dickhead spoke.

Sterlo or Gus should've interviewed JT too.

Eion

First Grade
Agree that Voss is an embarrasment Broncodr01d. He managed to get through the whole interview without asking JT about the f**king incident in question. JT had to raise it himself at the end. Much as I don't like gould - he can interview a bloke.

StormChaser

First Grade
Agree that Voss is an embarrasment Broncodr01d. He managed to get through the whole interview without asking JT about the f**king incident in question. JT had to raise it himself at the end. Much as I don't like gould - he can interview a bloke.

I know!!! I couldn't believe the whole interview went for so long without that numbscull asking the ONE question everyone was dying to know. WHAT HAPPENED!!!
You would have thought it was bloody relevant! I can't stand Vossy he's a complete dickhead and is an embarrassment to league!

Pierced Soul

First Grade
where was the gould master class??? that was awesome last week -in depth analysis of footy, not some old steroid muncher or some other old fogey who still thinks he can sing