What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

The ultimate ownage had to be Fatty on Dell.

Fatty and Dell always give it to each other, my personal favourite between them was about a month ago

Dell: It's much better to play at Kograh now I'm a Dragon, back when I played for the Broncos when I played there the fans boo'd be and called me a dickhead and...

Fatty: well at least they've stopped booing you

nomarg

Best show of the year that i have seen....

Brohman's segments were gold (particularly the wooden spoon), loved the KFC thing....
Top 8 analysis was surprisingly good, Thurston was a bit footy stereotypical, but Marshall was great.
Vossy getting slammed by Sailor and Ennis was gold too.

Yeah Thurston was a parrot- cliche after cliche- even my wife commented on it and she hates the NRL....

Marshal was great- and Brohman was gold. What a difference when someone is genuinely funny...They miss Johns badly.

Nuke

Staff member
I agree. I don't think I've missed any episodes all year yet (well, maybe one now that I think about it), but I also believe last night's to be the best I've seen all year. Brohman was great, but I also enjoyed seeing Akuila Uate doing the Coke ad BBRRRRRRR thing! It was unexpected, and I think that's what's been missing for a lot of this year. The attempted Anti-Ads and pre-recorded bits (that Fatty says come from the Ch9 comedy dept) have been, generally, not very funny and predictable. Wendell Sailor as Danny Glover was funny ..... the first time. But they did it again last night.

ostrich20

Juniors
Yeah the BRRRRR coke thing was halarious, had me in stitches. Lets hope they keep to this form for next week.

Doubt it though.

sallymay

Juniors
lol the only team not to do anything for the footy show was eliminated FOOTY SHOW KARMA

any one know what or who is on tonight

mongoose

Coach
f**kin vossy harping on about the mcintyre system, it's not rocket science. Cant beleive people find it confusing...