What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

***MH***

Bench
beau ryan = classic!!!
guy with a dust musk didn't want to hurt his lungs from the dust storm but he's got a cigarette...... LOL!
& "I am from India" hahahaha

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**king kidding me...

Fatty just announced some guests for next weeks final footy show.

One of the guest is Richie McCaw All Blacks captain. Why the f**k would we have a union player on the biggest show of the year, noone who watches the footy show final will care about union.

Channel 9 is a joke.
I can't believe they didn't give Fevola a gig :roll:

mongoose

Coach
I reckon Henry wants to punch Gould in the face.

Good segment that. Coaches get bagged a lot be they really know their stuff and do their homework, atleast they sound like they do.

chuckster

Juniors
benji "as a world champion like myself" mocking wendell

fatty "commonwealth games still on 9?" vossy "no".. fatty "oh, umm oh well"

Green Machine

First Grade
this masterclass is good. they should keep it for next yr for the match of the round at least
Phil Gould’s segment with David Furner and Neil Henry was the best Rugby League discussion I’ve seen on TV this year. I loved the way he challenged Neil and David about how they would implement tactics against each of the competing teams this weekend. Shame it was on so late

Bigfella

Coach
I loved the way he talked about how Eric Grothe was exploited by the Dragons in the round 26 match because of his tendency to rush up, a claim he also made in the previous masterclass with benji and thirston which used pretty much exactly the same footage and issues.

A touch harsh considering Grothe didn't play that game - but hey, Gus is the expert.

Latest posts