What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

shiznit

Coach
nobody here knows who the f**k he is
yeah... which is understandable.

it would be like an AFL player coming on a NZ show.

it seems bloody strange... the only thing i can think of is that the NZRFU paid C9 a bucketload to promote something... otherwise they would have sent a wannabies player in...

shiznit

Coach
Oh ok. That does surprise me about McCaw. I wouldn't have thought he would be that busy during his spare time.
yeah it surprised me at first... but i think it may have something to do with being MaoriTV. some people dont like going on MaoriTV as it makes them uncomfortable.

The Tank

Bench
Doesn't the Footy Show usually do it's show from somewhere else. Looks like Nine are cutting costs... same studio setting.

joanne

Accredited Media Releases
Doesn't the Footy Show usually do it's show from somewhere else. Looks like Nine are cutting costs... same studio setting.

I think they struggled to fill the Ent Cent last year. I remember seeing heaps of empty seats

African Monkey

First Grade
yeah it surprised me at first... but i think it may have something to do with being MaoriTV. some people dont like going on MaoriTV as it makes them uncomfortable.
Again that surprises me. Code is an awesome show but would making them feel uncomfortable have something to do with Matua Parkinson and Glen Osbourne and their accents they put on or would they just have a hatred for maoriTV ?

Or maybe Matua Parkinson really was a dirty player and rugby players despise him as a result.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
F**king hell... Hindmarsh is a laugh "oh yeah being in a Grand Final it's what we work all the 26 rounds towards"... :lol:

You sat on your fat plumbers crack arse for the first three months of the competition while teams all over the park lapped you :lol: